23.9.13

pegging photos

A simple post

to keep the topic alive while we are out of town.
 A woman should feel elegant while wearing a strap-on
 not nervous
Maybe purchase a color that matches your hair color for that together look
 Be willing to hold it in your hand,just like a man does
 SMILE, this is far REMOVED FROM BDSM
be willing to pose for a photo before your adoring husband
be willing to fondle your cock for him
 lick your lips with the thought of delight of the interesting positions you can try
or costumes you can wear
 be playful
 and inviting
 even pretend it is your wedding day if this is your and his first time

plenty of lube, but not this much...

so show him your treasures

and enjoy putting it in


in many different positions

and remember to give it your all

and just like spanking, surprise him... any time, any place

enjoy life.. make love often
bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. Pegging one of my favorite subjects. I love the second photo nice size to stretch him open and fill him up. Love the way all of them are dressed and the expressions on their faces seem to say I'm going to enjoy putting you in different positions and using this on you. The photo with the woman laying on the bed (13) she seems to be saying, straddle me dear and sit on this. The photo with the man on his stomach and his woman lubricating the dildo, he's looking back as if to say please be gentle with me. I've felt my wife taking me in many different positions and loved every one.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: glad you enjoy it.. as many people do... I only posts photos of people happily engaging or about to engage in pegging... My only difference in what you say is not using it on you, but using it with you..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. There might be some disappointment brewing with the young lovely in the first photo-that looks like a left-hand thread.-Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mike: either way the thread goes, it would be fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. joeyred: glad you liked them
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I should happily take it from any of these ladies but especially number one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michael: fantasy is always fun.. and reality even better
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. I am not sure what I would do if I saw my wife wearing one of those strapons. We have lightly talked about it, but the potential for it to happen is slim to none. However, I would like to have it done at least once. and I agree with Michael M, I would be a willing partner or is it fuckee or strap-one of any of the ladies.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: if ever your wife wears one, say yes!!!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)