3.9.13

Cindy's little spankings and mine

Cindy has a much more sensitive bottom than I have, so her spankings are effective but shorter...

Whenever I have been spanking Cindy recently, it is because she lets stress bubble up to the surface... but it is something that does not need to be dealt with immediately, and something that if simply put on a list would be dealt with later in the day.....

Today's spanking was regarding changing our need to pay for baggage on an Air Lingus flight almost three  weeks away. I was dealing with my heart medications, making certain I have enough pills, when she decided that his needs to be done ASAP....

After I finished with my heart medications, I explained to her that we could also pay at the airport, while I was baring her bottom while she was positioned over my knee. I thoroughly enjoyed giving her 12 good spanks on her beautiful bottom, although she was not as equally thrilled as me...

Two days ago, we had a similar non urgent matter that was very stressful to Cindy, an a short ten spank spanking on her bottom helped to moderate the situation...

We will be off tomorrow(written on Monday), for a one month vacation, so although I have posts scheduled, I will not be replying to any comments, but look forward to seeing your comments when I return.

Later the same morning, Cindy decided she needed to spank me, so it was bare bottom over the knee with the bath brush... not significantly hard, medium and longer....


We followed up an hour later by making love

Happy trails to you, until we meet again...

bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. Your wife was right to get the baggage fee paid early. You may regret trying to it at the airport.
    Have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michael: we had a fabulous time, and better to pay it in advance is a very true adage... as you know I am spanked before getting together with certain friends, and the event goes off much better..
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. Air Lingus? Is that oral sex on a plane? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems Cindy accepted her two spankings without protest. You are both right it could be done first and can be done at the air port. At the air port it would just take a bit longer to get thru baggage check in. So did not have to be done ASAP. Enjoy your trip and I will await to hear about spanking on your trip.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: I will talk about the vacation eventually,but many other pressing things are awaiting.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  4. Have a good trip and I hope Cindy packed the bathbrush and other implements so you can be spanked in foreign countries. On our trip last year, I was spanked in The Netherlands and Belgium. Have fun.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: i was spanked in Ireland and England.. with the wodden hair brush
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  5. Being spanked - or whipped - overseas is something I have experienced many times (in a variety of indoors and outdoors locations) whether from J.- not to mention her sister! - or (before her) from N. and, for some reason, these occasions have always been "memorable" (perhaps because a good number of them occurred either in the open air, or in hotel rooms!)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: we think hotel rooms or cabins on cruise ships are fine places to be spanked... we might even might meet some other spankers... However, Cindy makes certain if someone hears that hey know that she is the spanker...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    2. Never been on a cruise ship... but L. has been spanked quite a few times in hotel rooms (mostly overseas)... We never really "met other spankers" that way - but there were a few occasions when we realized 'after the fact' that we had been overheard (each of us with a different reaction, of course!)

      J.

      Delete
    3. J: In our case, Cindy would be more embarrassed than I would be
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)