1.9.13

being pegged

This is not something for everyone, but it is something I and Cindy are enjoying.
If you click on the topic name pegging, you will see many posts of my leading up to being pegged.

Suffice to say that we had already done the deed once, but it was quick, sort of spontaneous from just playing with wearing the strap-on, and practicing lubing at  playing around the backdoor (so to speak) ,when Cindy popped it in a little for a very short amount of time.

This was the real thing that happened this time. I prepared by wearing panties, and Cindy bathed and then put the strap-on on, and after a while of cuddling she put on a piece of my underwear to contain the prick. She quite enjoyed the concept, and wondered how men walk around when they have an erection...

We then caressed and cuddled and went about enhancing our libido towards making love. Cindy was really enjoying the experience, as was I.

Cindy lowered my panties (virginal white lace), and first licked and sucked for a little bit, before slowly lowering my panties, and then removing her underwear. She asked if I was impressed with her black cock, and I said how wonderful it looked.

I helped her lube the cock, and then we first tried the missionary position, but with my legs upright. Slowly, after playing around a little at my backdoor, she slowly entered me a little.

It felt fine, but this would depend on your wanting the activity, or if you were frightened and being taken against your will. Cindy massaged my chest, as she slowly entered.
Suffice to say, she entered fully , and thrusted for awhile with my moaning a little and thoroughly enjoying myself, and then we changed positions with me on my hands and knees for more action.


I did NOT come while we made love pegging, but it was great. We need to experiment with positions and stroking while making love.

We then changed positions, with Cindy removing her cock, and I orally found her wet, and soon after a fabulous orgasm, followed by my entering her, and achieving a fabulous orgasm also.

If you have ever tried anal sex with your wife or girlfriend being the recipient, then you should try this also... You could well enjoy it.

It will remain another little facet in our ever-growing love affair. We have been married for many more years than 30, without giving away exact details.

Experiment in life, we are all going to be dead, far too soon...

and here are a few sites to explore
http://pegginglove.tumblr.com
http://lovegirlswithstrapons.tumblr.com/
http://strapondreamer69.tumblr.com
Then when you see a picture you like, you can always click on the source it came from to see even more...
wish we had been this adventurous since when we were married... spanking.. oral... and everything that is safe...

bottoms up in a new way

Red

14 comments:

  1. Hi sounds like fun. I just have to get used to the fact that this is not going to happen in my marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michael: and your marriage and life will be fine without it... but things may change over time... slowly
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Good for you!! Thanks for writing about your experience-- it's not something we've tried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee : something to consider at least... and I recommend looking back over a year ago at some posts I did from a website, that was both informative, and convincing..
      good luck
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Red and Cindy. From what you wrote you both had a good time and enjoyed yourselves. As I said before R has been pegging me for a long time. I agree it's not for everyone but some of us find the role reversal very enjoyable. There are many positions for you and Cindy to explore as did R and I. Something we enjoy is after she enters me, we both hold very still as I feel her deep in me and the full feeling, then she pumps slowly before giving it to me good. Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope it happens more.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: it will, but at least not for a month or longer as we are going out of town, and this is not something we would travel with..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Sorry for the second post, but I just looked over the sites you attached. For those of us into pegging they are wonderful. I also liked you choice of panties. As I've said before I wear panties 24/7 and enjoy the feel. You didn't say anything about being clean. Prior to R pegging me I always give myself an enema first as she does not like a messy cock. R also likes to wear a bullet vibrator when she is in me and it gives her a fantastic climax while she takes me. After her climax I mount her for my climax and that usually gives her a second climax and she loves that.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: sounds like a good idea, and a fun time was had by all...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Greetings Red, Gotta say that it also took us a long time to get to the point where pegging became something we both love. Its easy to see I needed to learn how to receive, but I had not realized she had to learn a LOT about giving. Fun learning and exploring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: glad you both enjoy it... and learning is needed in all aspects of making love
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. To : Love ,honor and obey, till death do us part! markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. markiee: and also have lots of fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. In our couple: we used to like anal play but my wife was afraid of receiving anal sex (it's one thing to get a finger, thermometer or enema nozzle up there, it's another to get a full-size penis). The suggestion came up that I try being on the receiving end with a thin dildo. We both liked it, then my wife got relaxed about receiving anal sex, and then... upgraded the dildo so that it was nearly my size, as a gesture of "reciprocity". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pecan: this might be the exact route we take, as we become more comfortable and engage in anal sex (me receiving) more often....
      Another great adventure in life
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)