28.8.13

loopy johnny

I consider myself very lucky that we do NOT own any of these implements
They appear to be fierce, and are in fact fierce. (Ask Ronnie about them)
Just the thought of how effective it will be makes the following picture Awesome.
an extended length one and being in the following position, run for the hills
I am not certain what material this item is made of, but it should not be used on people's bottoms
One has to consider that the fine line between a conventional loopy johnny and a carpet beater is unclear, except to the spankee
but this position seems impossible, except as a photograph
and this photo shows how the marks are much more random (that is frightening) than any other implement. It is not just one line of the cane, nor is it the entire breadth of the hairbrush where the pain is distributed, it is all over in different areas at the same time
so, welcome the carpet beater to your bottom
 in whatever position desired by the spanker
and hope your spanker does not read this post!
 bottoms up

Red

16 comments:

  1. You should really try one out. They are terrifically stingy. The carpet beater is a bit ineffective as it is hard to get a good swing, or so my wife tells me. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael: I agree the carpet beater is not very effective, but this thing is very frightening, and better to spend money on traveling.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I'll take the carpet beater any time! - in a manner of speaking...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rather fond of old-fashioned implements, such as the carpet beater, the hairbrush, the kitchen spoons, the leather strap (or belt), the cane, the maple switches - and, of course, the martinet (my favorite!)

      Any one of those (in addition to my hand, of course!) - or a combination thereof - is sufficiently effective to keep my hubby in line!

      J.

      Delete
    2. Well, you certainly used most (if not all) of these 'implements' over the past month!

      L.

      Delete
    3. must have been a fun month, and J certainly has diverse likes... a bonus
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  3. Though the pictures look interesting, I have not had the pleasure (displeasure?) of being spanked with one. On the Experience Project website, a guy told me about carpet beaters and he said the spankings were very very painful and not soon forgotten.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: every type of implement, and every type of spanker, results in different results...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I'm in the same boat with you red. Have never felt a loopy johnny nor do I want to. I'm sure they are very capable of setting one's bottom on fire. I'd much rather present my bottom for R to use our implements on my bottom any time but no loopy johnny.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's make it unanimous - no Loopy Johnny for me either. I prefer our rattan carpet beater to the delrin one.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione: totally agree with you, and I think Ronnie hid the one they own..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. As a male spanker who loves to spank females, but is in a non-spanking relationship of very long standing, I much prefer to use the Loopy Johnny. I have been told "it is the most painful thing I have ever had used on my inner thighs". LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND... a Happy Spanksgiving to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anon: naybe you should ask to be spanked, and thus bring spanking into your relationship. You may find that you like the dynamics shift from being the spanker, to being the spankee. You might not like the loopy johhny as much when it is used on you, instead of by you

    anon2: happy spanksgiving to all... i second the motion
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)