19.7.13

spanked and making love

I do NOT write about all my spankings, as many are short and immediate ( on the spot: Cindy picks up an implement in the kitchen, and looks at me, and I know to bare my bottom and bend over the counter in the kitchen... these can have me owwing and hopping, but they are over in 30 seconds..


However, at other times, the spanking is more determined... A few days ago we had one of these... Cindy had me follow her to the bedroom, requested I retrieve the bath brush, bare my bottom, and bend over her knees.

The wooden bath brush is a more determined spanking implement, and Cindy slowly roasted my bottom. Only a few flurries of spanks, but many slow and deliberate spanks, returning times and again to the same spot, before moving on to another part of my bottom.....


No lecture, although I had screwed up a little lately... just a firm spanking
to establish and remind that I can be spanked whenever she wants...
When Cindy stated that I could now get up, I wiped one eye a little as it was moist.... Cindy asked if I was crying.... which I said no... but their was that little touch of moisture that is unaccounted for...

I thanked Cindy for the spanking, and was permitted to look at my bottom in the mirror, and Cinsy remarked how red it looked.... it was... and Cindy left the room.

About three hours later, we made absolutely fabulous love...

possibly the waiting increased the lust significantly for both of us,

plus Cindy remarked how red my bottom was still looking...

and we added significant verbal eroticisms (including imagining a threesome and what would happen, pegging, and a wonderful reverse cowgirl position we have developed which simulates me Cindy fucking me, while I am fucking her... Cindy is on top, we are foot to head 180 degrees opposite direction of each other, and we each hold on and thrust )

fun times were had by all
Spanking has so opened up our love and sex life, and makes us one very happy couple

bottoms up
red

11 comments:

  1. A short spanking for no other reason than she wants to spank you is wonderful. I don't get many of those but I do get them now and then. It's a nice reminder of 1 who the spanker is, and 2 that you will be spanked when she wants.
    Being told to follow one to the bedroom brings two thoughts to mind. Either a sexual session, or a spanking session, and usually (at least in our house) it's a spanking session. I do get more of them, and I'm hollering, wiggling my bottom, kicking and wanting more. Like you and Cindy the sex that follows right after or maybe a few hours is hot and wonderful. I know you enjoyed being spanked and the red sore bottom that followed. Great pictures Red. The last one is my favorite. Now that I spanked you thank me properly.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: We totally agree with you... and I do love the last photo also
      c

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious. The spanking has gone from our lives at the moment and not sure it will return. It is still in my head all the time but not in my wife's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael: wish you luck, hopefully it will return soon...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear spanking is gone from your lives Michael. Have you discussed it with your wife?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos Red. enjoy them all.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: more fun in real life
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. I had a French girlfriend, Seline (made up name, but not made up incident!);I used to give her a really good shagging every night, but I also used to annoy her. One night, she threatened to put me over her knee, I told her to shut up, and called her a silly little vache franais! She took hold of me by the hair, dragged me off the bed, took me by the hips, pulled my jeans and knickers down and put me half-way across her knee! I protested, I told her I was a fully grown man and too big for this. She asked me what this was called in English (while patting me on my bare bottom!) I told her it was called spanking, but it was only for naughty little schoolboys. She told me it was also for Englishmen, and pulled me right across her knee! Then she said; "give me your posterior!" I presented it to her and she gave me very quick sound spanking! Then she let me up and asked me if I still thought I was too big to be spanked!? I said; "no, Mamselle, I will never be too big for a spanking, with a Mammselle Francaise like you around!" She let go of my hair and told me to bend over her knee! She told me to present my posterior again! I presented it for her and he gave me another really! good ! sound spanking!! Then she sent me to bed! When she came to bed she turned me over, made me spread my legs, got right on top of me and gave me a shagging! It was the first time she ever got on top of me, and she kept me under her every time since - she really put me in my place! and I'll never forget it. From then on, she just patted me on my bottom whenever she felt like it. And gave me a proper spanking from time to time! George x

    ReplyDelete
  6. george: what a wonderful relationship... but love is neede to blossom for the grilfriend to become the wife...
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received my first adult naked spanking from my wife on our wedding night. The hotel housekeeper walked in on us and witnessed my tanning for about 3-4 minutes as my wife burned me up. markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. markiee: I assume it was consensual, as you do enjoy being spanked. Fun to have an inadvertent witness. Hope you left a big tip when leaving
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)