5.5.13

spanking on cruise ship

I have noticed that cruise ships cabins are a little odd. If you walk by the door, you can sometimes hear what is happening inside. However, I have never heard noise from the cabin on either side of us.

We take some precautions, in that we turn on music or a movie and have the sound up quite loud, before ever partaking in spanking activities.
Cindy had occasion to spank me at least twice, as it was a 20 day cruise.
I was fortunate to spank Cindy once during this time, so with the recent spankings at home, she may, slightly, be accepting a spanking as a change of mood / solve a problem scenario..

MY spankings were OTK, obviously bare bottomed, and with the wooden Hair brush and the leather  heart shaped studded paddle.

Cindy spanking me are never fierce spankings, but defintiely effective.

Some people have stated that it could be embarrassing to see the neighbor beside us, but when one is over her knee being spanked, you have little concern of who might hear, and great concern of what is happening to your bottom.

Cindy even played scrabble with the lady in the next cabin, and no mention or knowing wink ever occurred that I know of.

Cindy's spanking was deliciously slowly administered for my maximum enjoyment,
and for Cindy's undesired benefit of being slow and methodical, instead of " get it over with".

I slowly lowered Cindy's jeans, and then her panties, then sat up on the bed and had her lie over my knees. Quite a bit of fondly her bottom explaining why she was being spanked, and then ten slow but significant spaks with the wooden hairbrush had a wonderful effect for me at least. Cindy did NOT enjoy it, but then again, a spanking to be effective should not be enjoyed while it is happening.
Cindy has also learned that her next wooden hair brush spanking would move up to twelve spanks...
I then took some pictures of Cindy's red bottom lieing over my knnees, but they are for private enjoyment only!!1

We had a fabulous trip, but personally, the Panama Canal should be low on your list of places to visit. You can see locks in many countries, whereas so many other great sites abound in the world.

bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. Joyce had always threaten to put me across her lap, I never thought she would. The picture of the woman spanking the male, naked waist down, I can relate to. I have been in that position, the first time being the worse. Haven never been spanked as an adult, neither of us having seen the other naked, That was not my worry when she finsihed, I danced around the room rubbing a very sore bottom, displaying all, she just watched and then with another hard spank to my sore bottom I stood facing the wall, she enjoyed seeing the results of her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: Not certain of your relationship with Joyce, but an interesting event including cornertime... What is happening in your life since then?
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Never been on a cruise ship, but have been in many motels/hotels and you really can't hear much. However, when there is a door passage between rooms, that is different. We checked into our room and were relaxing when we started hearing oohs and aaahs through that door. there was a couple really getting it on and the crescendo of activity was amazing resulting, yes, in a loud climax of her very vocally screaming and him doing pretty much the same. It quieted down in there and we never hear another thing. It was wild. I can only imagine if spanking noises were heard. That would spur interest on my part and my wife would probably grab my belt and have her way with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: interesting... I have never heard spanking next door, but if I did, I would make certain to try and become acquainted with them.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Amazing Red, have fun, love the slow methodical spankings
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron: spankings are fun,slow or fast, but the longer the better if they are SLOW!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Thanks very much for sharing your activities. Sounds like a lot of fun. I thought the Panama canal would be interesting but obviously not so will give it a miss.
    We had some good spankings and sex on a cruise around the med. One particular one was memorable because my wife tied my hands and used the little red whip on very part of my body, front and back. She was tipsy at the time and the finale was her sitting on my mouth. A delight all round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael: the other ports in Central America were more interesting. The Panama Canal is a mental thing...
      Your experience cruising does have a lot of fun things happening... Sitting or squatting over my mouth is a real turn-on for both Cindy and I.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. We found the Panama Canal amazing. You have to visit it from the ground and not just pass through it. So much history in the building of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: Definitely the history is amazing, but the actual canal is... well, it's a canal... We have seen a canal in France where it is a container, that the boat goes into, then the container either goes up or down the hill, then rejoins the river above or below.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. We are firm belivers, that when ever we travel some of our implements will be with us, as one never knows when a spanking should and will happen. Thanks for sharing your trip. As we are leaving on a trip tomorrow for at least three weeks our bags will contain 4 implements. I'm know I'll be OTK or over the side of the bed many times. I'll let you know when I return how they went.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: Have a fun and "hot" trip, both in the lands you visit and over the knee.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)