22.4.13

another day, more spankings (Saturday)

We have a potentially difficult situation occurring, and although Cindy agrees that I have a right to my opinion, she is very cautious about how I handle what I say.

Thus, this morning, she came into the room where I was on the computer, and stated that she had time to give me a quick spanking. FOLLOW ME!

We went into the bedroom, where she explained why I would be spanked, and on her own retrieved one of my leather belts... (note to self: purchase less wide belts)

Bare bottomed, kneeling on the bed, Cindy applied the belt with full arm swings, while lecturing that I should be very careful and respectful during the conversation later today. I readily agreed.

 Cindy simply spanked for a while, and maybe delivered 25 or more spanks before she was satisfied with the look of my bottom (bright red and the red covering most of my bottom), and my replies. Cindy then applied a few extra to make certain I understood, some of which were just to the closest  cheek , that were extremely effective.
She hung my belt back in the closet, on a separate hanger, and said that this is a convenient place to keep this belt. It is a well worn leather, so wraps wonderfully well around your bottom.

Later that same morning: I came in to the bedroom, about to take a shower, when Cindy stated: " Are you ready for your next spanking?"

What???? I said quietly to myself.
To Cindy, I quietly stated that:" you have already spanked me?

"Yes, but I am going to spank you again. Do you want the spanking before or after your shower?"

I decided after, as it would postpone the spanking a little, and I would have shaken all the cobwebs out of my system.

I showered, and Cindy was waiting patiently in the bedroom when I returned.

Cindy usually directs me to retrieve an implement, but this time, like earlier today, she went into our spanking implement bag and retrieved her trusty metal studded heart shaped paddle.

"Lie on the bed"

Yes dear.

Cindy then proceeded to really spank my bottom long and hard, with the result of my feet kicking up a storm, and my owwing loudly. The following picture is appropriate, except our bed is higher, and thus my feet were not on the ground, and free to dance, rapidly
Cindy paused after 20 or more spanks (My mind had no time to try to count to dissipate the intensity of the spanks), to make certain I was breathing without holding my breathe, then informed me of what she expected when family arrived, then continued spanking hard and swiftly. She also was raining down the spanks, by raising her arm high and in reality giving me a thorough thrashing.
This next photo shows the up and down swings that were rapidly scorching my bottom.
Another pause, where I was able to promise good behavior, polite discussion, and for me to realize that how I was positioned on the bed had Cindy spanking the upper and middle parts of my bottom. The upper is rarely spanked, so the impact of the spanks was even more effective.
.
One last round of spanks, followed by three words to remember, each punctuated by a strong spank, and I was permitted to rise. While lying on the bed, I thanked Cindy for the spanking, and promised to be good.

We took a picture of my beet red bottom, which I may include in this post.
It is just past noon, and our guests will be arriving soon.....

Who knows what may follow later..
Addendum: the meeting and discussion was excellent, but my bottom is still sore putting the finishing touches on this post


Bottoms up
Red

17 comments:

  1. Well if no one else will ask: What were the three words? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'My bum hurts', I'd imagine.

      Delete
    2. smuccatelli: I forget already, only relevant to that issue..
      Gary: it is okay now..
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. I hope J. does not see this post! Lord knows she is only too ready to use her "Italian bridle" !...

    On the other hand...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: have fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. L's comments on your blog - when I discover them - often earn him a firm spanking (or, as tonight, twelve dozen lashes with the martinet). I am saving the 'Italian bridle' for Sunday...

      J.

      Delete
    3. Well, the weather was so great this past Sunday that J. decided that we should go for a hike in the woods - and you can guess what this meant for my derrière!...

      She hadn't forgotten about the Italian bridle, though - and I was treated to a major, 10-minute flogging with that thick leather strap on Tuesday evening!

      Crimson-to-purple welts are still apparent - and I dread what she has in store for the rest of the week...

      L.

      Delete
    4. L: just too severe for us...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    5. Perhaps - but effective! L. was on his best behavior over the next ten days, and needed only one brief hand spanking (as a "reminder") during that spell of time...

      J.

      PS. A "relapse" over the past week required no fewer than three sessions with the martinet... Boys will be boys! :-)

      Delete
    6. ten days is amazing..., but that severe means you both missed the joy of an occasional spanking..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    7. Three dozen lashes with the martinet - or the same number of whacks with the kitchen spoon - does not rate as "severe" in J's view (or in mine). The 'Italian bridle' or the rattan cane, on the other hand, definitely rate as 'severe' while hand spankings don't really count...

      L.

      Delete
  3. You are obviously in need of this training and it is good of your wife to prepare you for guest visits so that you remain well behaved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would appear Cindy is doing a good job of keeping you on your best behavior. Two spankings in one day will keep the bottom nice and sore as a reminder of how to behave.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: yes, they were very very effective
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. I write my own spanking erotica for my enjoyment. One fantasy is going to my mother in law's house and my sister in law is there and I open my mouth insulting both of them and both having their way with my bottom with my wife participating also. The outcome of the story is that every time from then on when I visit them, MIL takes me over her knee and paddles my bare butt. Along the same lines, Red. I should also get spanked prior to going for a car ride with my wife as I tend to criticize her driving;probably if she applied the paddle to me vigorously prior to the drive, I would shut my trap or at least not say much. Thanks, Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baxter: Why not say this to your wife... a good spanking prior to an event almost always guarantees the behavior desired... that is: not criticizing... it has worked for me when visiting cetain friends
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)