5.3.13

spanked for real

Well, the little talk, and the video did get results. Cindy did not like the description beside the video, and neither did I . Any talk of spanking young teens I find distasteful, but you know it is not young teens when you see the REALSPANKINGS.com attached to the video...
 The circumstances were that first we had dinner out, and then returned home to cuddle, and fondle, before I was requested to retrieve my leather belt, and arrange the pillows. Cindy expressed concern that I was not supporting my weight on my arms. Arranging three pillows beneath my waist, I was able to be quite relaxed (for the moment) with my weight supported by my whole body, while being on the bed.
We have avoided Cindy using her hand, as one finger was bruised after a spanking and lobster dinner. Not certain if it happened spanking me, or her finger got trapped by the lobster crackers.
Holding the buckle and the tip together, Cindy started spanking my upraised bottom. The belt was very similar to a tawse, as it is quite wide, and very heavy. (Reminder to self - purchase lightweight thin width and thin weighted leather belts).
Cindy did quite a lot of spanks, and they really thudded in. No crisp sounding spank. I had suggested she could move from side to side so as to equally disperse the spanks, and she was quite annoyed at my trying to boss her around. BAD MISTAKE. [Reminder to self- shut up when she says she is going to spank you - just say yes mistress, or yes dear or yes madame]
I did not do much moving about or owwing (I don't think I did), but Cindy paused at least once to check that I was breathing, and not holding my breath. When assured that I was breathing normally, and a little check of how hot my bottom was becoming, the spanking continued.
Cindy alternated spanks that covered the whole bottom, and then only the closest cheek, so she must have used the visual redness to make certain I was getting well tanned on both cheeks. This spanking went on for quite a significant amount of time, and I still have a sore bottom when writing this 24 hours later. This morning  Cindy had me bare my bottom to see what it looked like, and she was very pleased to still see a reddish glow. (the belt is similar as we used)
After the spanking, we had an equally long love making session,including using a vibrator, and lots of oral and intercourse.
We both feel quite worn out today, but a wonderful reason why!!!!

So, I will try more videos from time to time, and the spankings wil lbe more prolonged and remembered.

bottoms up
Red

17 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog post and thanks for the images. You have come a long way together with all these vigorous spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. micheal: definitely vigorous, and combined with making love, my heart gets a very healthy and wonderful work-out... but then again we used to do this before the heart attack..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I liked today's column. Lying down on a bed, butt raised by pillows, is one of my favorite positions in which to receive a spanking. Back a while ago, my wife was in the master bath and informed me that I was going to be spanked and to get ready. So I piled up some pillows, laid down over them, and took a leather belt and laid it over my butt. I laid there for quite a while and when she came out, she was somewhat surprised at what she saw, but she grabbed the belt and used it very vigorously in the manner in which it should be used and it resulted in my butt being sore and red. I got what I needed and wanted. Love when that happens.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: glad to know you are spanked whenever your wife thinks it is needed. and I agree, it is quite a nice position, but i prefer being over her knees.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Well, you deserved it, didn't you?

    My sister and I both agree - and this inspired us to give L. a double strapping (with my "Italian bridle")

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: ask and you shall receive... or so the saying goes... you deserved it for asking (yes I did)... Hope L did not mind...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Another snowstorm up here in the Northeast, which had me shoveling the driveway - and earned me (as a way of warming up my bottom) a double hand-spanking from J. and B.

      For once, this was (almost) welcome :-)

      L.

      Delete
    3. No more snowstorms (I hope), but the yard needs major cleaning - and even though my sister is no longer around, I promise that your bottom will be seriously warmed up if you don't take care of it over the weekend!

      J.

      Delete
    4. Yes, Spring is definitely here - and although my cleaning of the yard did not earn me the threatened 'bottom warming', the weather allowed for a first hike into the nearby woods... with J. predictably taking advantage of the occasion to cut herself a whippy switch... and to apply to my derrière the first of what (I fear) will be a long series of outdoors whippings - here.. or over the Summer when we travel to Europe!

      L.

      Delete
    5. L: sort of makes you wish winter lasted a bit longer...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. Not necessarily... Outdoors switchings really sting - but they are short (because of the chances of strangers stumbling onto the scene), whereas indoors sessions last as long as J. is "in the mood" !

      L.

      Delete
    7. when you visit a park far away from home, and it is secluded to some extent, it does not really matter if someone sees...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    8. Well, it depends on who that 'someone' may be...

      Three years ago, as we were hiking in one of our favorite spots (on the French slopes of the Pyrenees) we heard - but never saw - someone approaching the spot where J. had decided to deliver one of those outdoors switchings.

      We were not actually found 'in the act', but J. wanted to keep the switch (for later use), and when we returned to the small inn - a converted farmhouse, really - where we were staying, a 30-something woman sitting on the patio with a drink in her hand winked at us with a knowing smile, and we both suspected that she had been the one who had nearly stumbled upon - and possibly watched - the scene of that outdoors whipping...

      L.

      Delete
    9. L: a wink from a stranger who heard and maybe watched jst adds spice to the recipe
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    10. If that 'stranger' had any doubts about what she might or might not have guessed earlier that day, those were probably confirmed when I used my hairbrush to paddle L's derrière at bedtime in the (relative) privacy of our room. But we never found out because when we went down for breakfast the next morning -rather late, I must admit- she had already left, and the only other guests were an elderly couple (both apparently hearing-impaired)

      J.

      Delete
  4. I agree with you Red, children should be kept out of this. But in the end you did get a good spanking, and for gosh sakes when your bottom is getting strapped don't tell the spanker what to do, very bad idea. Just lay there and enjoy your spanking. ( as much as you can). Great post and wonderful pictures.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: very true words my friend... no point inspiring the spanker to greater efforts... Glad you liked the post
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)