1.2.13

straps

Changing my hoarding ways!
I have been hoarding copies of pictures from innumerable sites,
but now with the exponential explosion of tumblr sites, it seems rather an outdated  idea to store erotic photos.
 (an interesting way to use the extra seat
 Yes, I deem spanking photos to be erotic.
I am slowly starting to delete many of the images stored on my computer.
It is far simpler to simply visit a different tumblr once a day, look at the archive, and click on whatever catches your fancy.
 
So I hope you enjoy this posting of straps, as much as the spanker in the next photo!
bottoms up
Red

7 comments:

  1. If I may say so Red, a happy woman, is a woman spanking her man. I've been in many of these positions myself. I've got to remember to buy one of those leather paddles, for my wife to use on me. I bet they sting.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: what a wonderful valentine treat for both of you.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Wow. Every photo was excellent, but the last photo. Wow.

    Cheers,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey: Wow, followed by much louder OWWW
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. The two B&W pictures remind me of my first experience with strapping (and spanking as well) at the hand of a 'mature' English woman who (at 36) was twice my age. She really had a swing in the way she used that thick leather strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those B&W pictures (# 3 and #6) very much remind me of the way I was introduced to the joys of strapping - at age 18 - by a 36-year old English woman...

    And # 8... Well, that's the way J. wields the strap she acquired in Italy two years ago...

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: glad you were 18.... and how fortunate to have a friendly woman spank you.. just how did this come about?
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)