2.2.13

F/F older women photos

UPDATE: http://www.spankingsarah.com

 The following photos come from 
http://www.spankingsarah.com

My apologies for not posting this link sooner, as I am just back in town from an 18 day vacation.

I will post a link and a review to this site in the next day or two.

sincerely
Red

I am not certain which tumblr site I got this from, and hopefully it was free material advertising a website. It just looked erotically entertaining, to try and make a little story to go along with the pictures. (if anyone knows where it comes from, do let me know so I can place a large link on this posting. Someone did: thanks anonymous... so here is the link
http://spankingengland.com/2012/04/04/the-paddle-for-lady-susannah-at-spanking-sarah/
Well dear, this is indeed unusual.. You say you have been reading Hermione's and Ronnie's blogs, and you would like to be spanked.
However, your husband has refused, so you have come to me hoping that the humiliation of being spanked by a stranger, and the pictures, will convince him that he has a duty to spank you whenever you misbehave, or whenever you ask to be spanked... is that correct?
If you had not seen the next photo, would you not have assumed the roles of who is spanked and who is the spanker would be different?
Well, stand up and take your sweater off
That's right, now your skirt
 and fold your skirt nicely, no wrinkles... we shall not have you being sloppy
Let's have the blouse off, and oh my, what a naughty girl you are not wearing  a bra...
 Now, kneel up on the sofa like a good girl, and lets have those knickers down shall we
Feeling rather exposed aren't we, but this paddle will help take your mind off the exposure
 Oh yes, I did say you could get up, but we are no where near finished....
I think your touching your toes will nicely show a perfectly attractive, but soon to be a VERY RED bottom
 (I much prefer seeing pictures of women of all ages being spanked, not just women in their twenties)
 Just wondering, when you saw the first  photo, did you think the jean clad lady was about tob e spanked? I did
and a few more photos

bottoms up
RED

14 comments:

  1. At the start of the series it did look like the woman in jeans was about to be spanked.

    It is a nice series. F/F spanking seems just natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mrbrian2012: glad you liked it. Seeing two women in a spanking scene is interesting, and natural if you think of a woman being the spanker. IF she can spank men, then why not women also?
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. http://spankingengland.com/2012/04/04/the-paddle-for-lady-susannah-at-spanking-sarah/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: thanks for the link, i posted it
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  3. It is nice to see older people spanking. We think it is FANTASTIC and would like to see more including M/F, FF, and F/M. This is great to know we are not the only over 60's to enjoy these photos and articles. Keep up the excellent work.
    Rachel & AJ Widget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rachel and aj: very true! We are in the same age category as you are. I will post more when I find interesting ones.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  4. You are right Red, I too thought the wrong woman was going to get spanked. I also enjoy seeing mature women spanking mature women.
    Nice series thanks.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone; I like seeing mature women spanking anyone (except children)
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  5. I am the lady wearing the jeans in this film and it is taken from a photo gallery available at http://www.spankingsarah.com The link that has been placed is to a blog that I also have. I am glad you like the photos. I often film with ladies who maybe slightly older/fuller figured than what the idustry accepts as 'The Norm'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah;
      I am just back from vacation,arriving late last night.I will be interested in visiting your site, and publicizing the site.
      I am very happy to know that your site has somewhat older and more full figured women, than the industry norm. More like the everyday spanker or spankee that might visit my blog.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. I have left a comment (which was not approved) and emailed you to ask for this set of pictures to be given the correct credit. I am asking one more time before I issue a DMCA notice which will result in their removal and the possible removal of your whole blog. Please either link these to http://www.spankingsarah.com or remove them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah; As I just replied above, I can understand your annoyance at my non-response, specially that the comment was not published. My blog attracts quite bit of anonymous spam, so any comment on a post that was at least three days old, is held by blogger and not posted until I review it. This is useful, as I only look back a few days for comments, and thus the older posts could and were being spammed. As I was away, I had no access to check for postings, as I usually use a public library, or a terminal in a internet cafe. Both places are unsuitable for looking at my spanking related emails.
      Thus, my apologies! You will now see a large link, and I will post in a week about your site.
      Glad we live on opposite sides of the pond, so that I am not spanked by you when in an annoyed mood.
      cheerio
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Hi Red,

    Thanks for changing the link. Please accept my apologies - I often update my blog in advance whilst away so should have realised that that was why my comment seemed to be ignored. If you want to take a look at the site and want to do a review, then let me know by email and I will arrange for you to have a pass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah: thanks for accepting my apology. I will take you up on your offer, but please make certain any request is from my email red.often@yahoo.com only. Others may see this and try a almost similar email address, just to fool you.
    Bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!