1.1.13

spanked husband - warning spanking before a party

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, and THEIR FAMILIES
 I always try to write titles that makes it easier for anyone trolling for information about being spanked. Thus, Google and other web browsers will find this maybe a little easier.

A couple of days ago, we were once again going to the friends house for a dinner party, with two other couples. safety in numbers, because more people join in the conversation.

However, I asked Cindy for a spanking, so that my bottom would remind me to be alert and  positive. Cindy felt only a small but effective spanking would be in order.

The spanking occurred only a couple of minutes after I was out of the shower.
If you have not experienced a spanking after a shower or hot bath, you should try it someday!!!!

It is extremely EFFECTIVE.
As is only appropriate, it was bare bottom over her knee for first some hard hand spanks,
followed by the bath brush.

The hand spanks felt hard, and the first spank with the bath brush had my feet do a little dance, and verbal owws. Each spank was hard, no holding back, going from cheek to cheek.
Then Cindy announced that six more spanks because their will be six other people there besides us. Each precipitated a foot reaction, and I was very thankful that it waa not a dinner party for 20 guests.
I thanked Cindy for the spanking, and I got dressed.

The dinner party was very pleasant, and I made a point of asking follow-up questions of one couple who have done some very interesting travels that we would like to do in the future. Our hosts were extremely gracious, as they are wonderful people. The main serious problem that exists is they can talk about any small item for 20 minutes giving details and previous acquaintances life history in discussing anything. Still, I and Cindy are trying our best to keep the conversation moving forward, whenever we can leap in.

ASIDE:  I WORE THE HEART MONITOR FOR THIS SPANKING, AND MY HEART RATE DID NOT CHANGE AT ALL. i AM CERTAIN IT WILL CHANGE WITH A LONGER SPANKING, AND WE WILL MONITOR AND LET EVERYONE KNOW. Thus, spankings will become more frequent, as the fear of a heart atttack recurring dwindles slightly.

Happy New Year
bottoms up
Red

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the report, which my wife read and is going to put into effect at our little dinner party this evening. 8 people..uh oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: Let me know the effectiveness of this plan. Enjoy the party. Glad your wife likes looking at my blog!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Hi Red
    A nice scene, thanks. Glad that the heart rate keeps steady. In my case I am aware that I often stop breathing properly during a thrashing or caning. I begin to hold my breath as I absorb the pain and then after a while I have to let it out in a whoosh of air. My heart keeps beating - its just my lungs that remain still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. michael:Cindy many times stops in a spanking when she sees me doing this, asking if I am breathing (meaning don't hold your breathe). No point in her spanking if I am going to try to diminish her efforts.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  3. Gee, I wish I had one of those before a certain party, then I
    wouldn't have . . . well, that's another story.
    It's easy for me to say, I know, but try to let the fear go.
    Heart surgery does wonders, and what's more, you're in good hands.
    Happy New Year, Red and Cindy.
    -ricky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ricky: Happy New Year to you! Safety a couple of times, until we are totally comfortable, and we will let the fear go.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Red-
    Great scenario. I know that after Cora has paddled me, I have a constant reminder which sometimes lasts more that a day.

    And its great to hear your recovery is progressing well.
    Ken
    P.S. Love all the wonderful pix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken: The reminder is definitely worthwhile. Glad you liked the pics
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Went to a party at some neighbors tonight, but L. needed no prior 'conditioning', given what he has been getting since Xmas...

    The "twelve days" sequence will be resumed tomorrow, however (the kitchen spatula is what I have in mind...)

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: his sore bottom daily is enough of a reminder
      Happy New Year
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Indeed it was the big wooden spatula - and I got it (after my trousers had been duly lowered, of course!) as I was in the process of making dinner - this being my turn to cook..

      Somehow, I managed not to spoil the sauce I was making (a 'béarnaise' - in memory of our annual trips to SW France)

      L.

      Delete
    3. Time for my riding crop earlier tonight - but I was feeling lenient, and so he only got "six of the best" - enough, I think, to keep his rump sore until the next installment!

      J.

      Delete
    4. J: leniency is always good...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    5. No: leniency should be exceptional - and wholly subject to my discretion. I want him to quiver in anticipation of what I have in store for him - never knowing what he has coming (unless I announce the number of whacks/lashes he has to count before I quit)

      J.

      Delete
    6. J: I have found counting allows the mind to escape the spanking.... I try never to count
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    7. Most times, J. spanks or whips me as long as she thinks I deserve (which means as long as she wants) but when she order me to count a given number of strokes or lashes I will be getting, the ordeal seems to be harsher (yes, paradoxically, lighter because I know what to expect...)

      L.

      Delete
    8. If I know how many strokes are coming, you can focus on the count, instead of the spank.... so even harsher is actually lighter...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    9. Now that her sister is staying with us for a while, J. has been relying more on pre-announced scores (and, mercifully, dividing them into halves - the sum of which more or less equals what I might be getting usually from her hand alone)

      L.

      Delete
    10. two strong arms instead of one arm tiring... effective
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    11. Now that her sister has flown back to France, J. is 'taking care' of me on her own - and God knows she knows how to blister my backside!

      She has also hinted that she might invite one of her close friends to give her a hand next time I 'deserve' a good whipping ...

      L.

      Delete
  6. Great news about the heart and wow, nice spanking for the party, love it.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron: happy new year to you also
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. I meant what I said.
    You're healing and recuperating.
    Be patient and grow strong.
    -ricky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)