4.1.13

consensual pegging

Today's post has a similar name to my blog, and thought the topic was once again worth visiting.

To see a poll and vote about your involvement with pegging click HERE 
The idea of a woman wearing this under her dress and surprising you with it is quite a bit of fun.
Her admiring herself in a mirror enhances the eroticism.
The idea and act of pegging can and SHOULD be sensual, so the name consensual pegging seems appropriate.
 However the site http://consensualpegging.tumblr.com/archive was only in existence for three months, so you would probably enjoy visiting other sites.
Today's post will have pictures of women genuinely pleased for the photo
instead of the BDSM type photos that usually prevail on the internet.
However, I am finding more and more positive looking photos
Far removed from BDSM
and to me at least sensual
fun
and interesting
We have gone through the steps of purchasing together an appropriate strap-on and cock (dildo). The store where we bought it permitted trying the leather strap-on for size and comfort, with the cock inserted in the strap-on. 
Cindy choose the strap-on she liked best, and had fun swaying her hips having the cock swing from side to side.
 A heart attack stopped any experimenting, but we will, hopefully,  in the coming month or two.
If you want to read more posts, click on the label pegging below the post.
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. You have found some lovely pictures, in particular the one of the woman in jeans, it is just so suggestive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinky guy: The mind is the greatest aphrodisiac, so these pictures play to that scenario. I do not know if reality is similar, but hope to find out someday.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. How about going out on a date with a beautiful woman and when we started making out and when I went to feel her and she stopped me. I again reached down between her legs when I realized she had a dick. It turned out she was really a guy dressed as a woman. He was afraid I would beat him when I found out but I wad alright with it and told him not to worry but we will ever go out again.

    dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan: never had that experience, and would have reacted similarly. How did you meet this person? However, live and let live is my philosophy.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Red-
    As usual, very interesting post. And again it amazes me the volume of really good pix you find. I am wondering if Cindy ever accuses you of having too much time on your hands (LOL).

    And we also were able to find a great store here in Seattle where Cora could try on her harness. She chose one she really likes. I just wish she'd use it a little more.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken: I do spend quite a bit of time on the computer, as we are not travelling until next month. I have progressed in thinking from a few years ago that this could be fun, because when you find pictures of consensual pegging, and women having fun looks on their face instead of only BDSM, then the interest increases.
      As the motto goes, ask and you shall receive!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Red, great pictures. Seeing those sexy women wearing their strap-on and ready to ride their man is wonderful. All men should try pegging. My wife has been pegging me weekly for the past several years and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: we will get there soon, but one minor health problem after another... now I am experiencing some shortness of breath daily, and Cindy does not want to try anything new that might cause any other problem. Taking B12 vitamin, as a year ago my doctor said to do this fo rlow red blood cell count.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)