7.12.12

preventive spanking (behavior)

It might take a little suggestion on my part,but Cindy is willing to follow through on my requests. We were going out to a couple's house for dinner, and although they are wonderful people, they talk a lot more about absolute trivia with great passion.

We have previously solved my staying calm and pleasant, by a spanking before we go to visit, or have them come over to our house. The tried and true method is a good hard spanking, so that I feel it while seated, or even standing.

I suggested the spanking, and then we could also make love.

In relatively no time whatsoever, after a quick freshen up bath / shower for both of us, I was bare bottomed over Cindy's knees! Cindy sits in the middle of the bed, so I am prone and not having the head down, nor supporting my weight with my hands and shoulders.

Cindy retrieved the wooden hair brush herself, so she was definitely eager.

A few hard hand spanks, and then the brush started it's magic. Cindy spanks one cheek for eight or more spanks, then moves to the other cheek to spread the warming pain. This spanking was harder than the last one, and my bottom has been slow in recovering from it, by my way of thinking.
The brush was now moving from cheek to cheek, and higher up then lower down my bottom, as a bit  of a lecture began. Lecturing, Cindy simply kept spanking away, non-stop with how good our friends are, you would never want to hurt their feelings, as my bottom felt the brunt of the discussion.

The brush continued it's magic, as my feet started dancing.
Cindy finally stopped, and we cuddled, kissed, and made passionate love. Cindy and I like her being in the cowboy position, where she can grind my hot bottom into the bed. We are also trying other positions, as experimenting is wonderfully exciting.

My bottom was fire engine red when we were getting changed for dinner, and about five hours later when back at home, my bottom was still red in the main area. The next morning, a blush shade of red was still present.
Oh yes, the dinner went well, but I teased Cindy which if she remembers might get me spanked again. When declining more wine as she said she might be a little tipsy, I teased her not to drink too much or i might have to spank her!!!! I have never said that to anyone before, but it was glossed over with a little laugh, as hte husband had already left the table and was elsewhere.

Enjoy life. We are...

bottoms up
Red

18 comments:

  1. Good news.
    You certainly merit that second spanking for what you said. Not a good idea to correct your wife in public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micheal: Glad she doesn't read this blog...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. You keep teasing her after a spanking of that severity? It must be a question of practice, I'm not sure if I'd dare do the same.
    But I surely like the principle of a preventive spanking. Anyway, quite often, I find myself committing a spankable offence (unintentionally) just after being spanked without any true reason. Pretty close to a preventive discipline, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simon: very close, i would think... However, ask for a spanking next time you know it will help in an upcoming event...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Amazing, I go for a run before these types of dinner....you get a sound otk brushing and lovely sex! Just hot one, thanks'

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron: I will be back to running I hope, but not for the foreseeable future. This is mu8ch better than running.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Hope you are Red but no doubt, way better,
      lucky you!
      Ron

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear that Cindy has resumed the practice of "preventive" spankings that you had described in your earlier posting of 22.04.2012 ("Reasons to be pleasant...")

    Over the past six months, I have been on the receiving end of three such preventive sessions (one with the heavy paddle, one with the martinet, and one with the rattan cane), as well as -five days ago- to a serious strapping AFTER a holiday party where I had (I agree..) had a bit too much to drink!

    None of this, of course, was mentioned to our friends (at least, I hope so!...)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: better to pay up front, because payment after can be far more severe.... and yo get bonus points by J and Cindy knowing you will be dong your best to be pleasant...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Is it a case of "paying up front" when it's my rear that's getting whipped? :-)

      L.

      Delete
  5. Oh, by the way... that second picture is eerily reminiscent of a memorable spanking that J. administered two years ago in a French hotel where we were staying on our way back from Italy (where she had acquired that famous leather bridle!)

    The session took place just before we went down for a late dinner, and I doubt that any of the guests had heard it (or so it seemed) but I nevertheless worried that some of the waitresses might have noticed how gingerly I was sitting at our dining table...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you remembered that! The way you had been driving was the reason you got spanked that time!

      J.

      Delete
    2. L: Sitting gingerly helps remind you of the reason for the spanking. I always have occasional trouble with a back, and can always get up and stretch it, relieving the soreness in the bottom.
      J: And now L remembers the reason why besides the spanking.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your comment! Yes, L. now drives more carefully!''

      And "soreness of the bottom" produces desirable effects - though mostly in a (relatively) short time- which calls for repeat "performances"

      J.

      Delete
    4. Red: I have no problems with my back, fortunately - but plenty with my backside (due to those 'repeat performances' ...

      L.

      Delete
    5. How else can I keep you on the straight and narrow?

      The rattan cane on Wednesday, the martinet on Friday - and the usual treatment this weekend... That should keep your derrière sore for a while!

      J.

      Delete
  6. yummy. I've had a hairbrush laid out next to the bed for a month now, but my husband hasn't taken the hint. sigh. Not sure I could take 8 strokes in the same spot, though-- wow! Sounds fabulous.

    ps - will you consider removing the captcha for comments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee Rose: I do not know your situation, but have you talked about spanking, and asked to be spanked?
    I hate the catcha requirement, but it has stopped 10 or more emails daily that I have to first look at then deny publication. They happen on old posts, and simply fill my inbox. Apologies.
    bottoms up for you soon I hope

    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)