30.12.12

photos before going over my knee

Busy time of year, so just a quick post to spike your enthusiasm for your next spanking.
One approach my friend Elaine(fictional name) might use: oh dear, before you go out for a drink with your buddies, you will take a long trip over my lap..
 

 and just remember I will be waiting at home with my knee ready if you stay out too late
I personally prefer the happy approach, even if Cindy is upset and means to deliver a strong dose to remember to correct my ways. I prefer that she be happy that she is solving any  and all problems.


However, others prefer the stern approach..






so whatever fate is preparing for you
 

have fun
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. This post just goes to show how beautiful a mature lady can be, especially one with a hair brush in her hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kinky guy: definitely mature women can be beautiful, and hot, and deliver a heck of a spanking due to experience. I imagine many of my readers are what would be called mature (over 30).
      Happy New Year
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. headtilt: pleasant dreams for certain...
      Happy New Year
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Red-
    There is something very erotic (to me, at least) about seeing a stern woman preparing to administer a good, hard spanking. Especially if she is lifting her skirt revealing stocking tops and garters coming into view.

    I guess its one of the reasons I take lots of pix of Ms. Cora's lap.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken: i thought you would like the last two pictures
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)