19.11.12

spanked and sex

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We saw the doctor on Friday, and basically he said that I should be fine, and that I should be back to normal soon!!! I am in a rehabilitation program, and am, unfortunately for me, one of the youngest, but also about the fittest. 

So, yesterday, we went for a walk (Hike) in a nearby wildlife management area. the hike was up and down short and longer inclines, and a real workout. I felt good, but tired, because I have not really done anything remotely strenuous for 6 weeks.

Later, but before dinner, we decided to make love, and I suggested a little spanking also.  Cindy bathed, and then we cuddled, and I suggested that I could be on my tummy over a pillow, and she could use the wooden hair brush a little.

Cindy agreed, a little reluctantly. However, after a few tentative spanks, she lost any reticence she had, and gave quite strong spanks on the top half of my bottom. Probably 40 or more spanks, some quite significant on a bottom that had softened significantly over the last six weeks.

When Cindy stopped, we cuddled and made slow passionate love,with fabulous orgasm for each eventually.

Nice to be getting back in the role of normal living.

bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. D: Always like to entertain my readers
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Good news. Get that blood pumping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micheal : gets the blood flowing and the feet dancing
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Red-
    This is great news. And as Michael pointed out, sex and spanking is a great workout for the heart.
    Keep up the good work.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ken: I Totally agree, and many more trips over the knee will certainly occur in the future
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red,

    That's good news. Happy to read.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: We are very happy to be back at TTWD.... plus++
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad, Red!
    Thank you for sharing your private and intimate moments.
    ricky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ricky; Happy to make my readers happy, and sharing a bit of a spanking lifestyle.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)