25.10.12

recovery

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment wishing me well.

I truly appreciate it.

Recovery is slow, but steady, and although I feel I can do more, I am sort of going slow. The guidelines state do two times around a track in week three, whereas I am doing three times around the track. Better if you do this twice a day, so I am doing it twice a day. We drive to alocal track and walk around on the track.

Funny item: The guidelines say that you can resume sex after having a heart attack, where in one book it states 7 to 10 days, whereas another states 20 days, but both state only with a FAMILIAR PARTNER.  I guess they don't want it to be too exciting!!!!  Little do they know Cindy and I. Another guide is if you can do two flights of stairs without being out of breathe, and that is not a problem for me.

It also states to take a nap two times a day, morning and afternoon. I am down to one nap, and not really sleeping, but do get very tired at times.

So, today, I thought I would give you a little laugh....

bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. Way to go, Red!
    I love taking a nap, especially after a spanking.
    (Just call me Sleepy.)
    -ricky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleepy, yes, dopey..definitely not, you know what you like...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. OMG, Red, I've been so out of touch lately, I didn't realize you'd had a heart attack. Very sorry to hear it, but I'm so glad you're on a road to recovery.
    Let's hope it's a short one.

    Be well again asap

    RR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RR: thanks for the kind wishes..I hope the recovery is fast, also...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Oh...

    I missed the part where you got bad, sorry...

    Just take care of yourself and be great again very soon...
    Cheers !
    Mlk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mlk: Thanks for the kind thoughts
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I guess I'd have more difficulty with taking naps than spankings...
    It's great to har that you are recovering well!
    Take care
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simon: naps will hopefully be a thing of the past when I am fully recovered, and hopefully also, spankings are something for the future that comes as soon as I am well enough.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Naps and spankings, ahh. Glad to hear of your recovery, Red.
    -Often123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spankings and naps, love it and glad you better, take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are doing better!

    J & L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)