3.9.12

spanking aunts :tumblr

 Well, it appears that more and more tumblrs keep on spreading the pictures of spankings, much to many people's delight.
 All the pictures in this post come from the site
 I was a little reluctant to publicize this one originally, thinking it might mean the spanking of children.
However, having looked at it's archive, it is overwhelmingly a F/M, and F/F site, with plenty of stern looking women eager to spank you...
http://boy4aunt.tumblr.com 
The title when you get to the site is Spanking Aunts...
So go have a look, you will enjoy what you find...
The tumblr only started June 21, 2012, but has many pages already
Note: if you like slipper spankings, then you will really enjoy this site, and another I will post about in a few days.
 
bottoms up
RED

9 comments:

  1. Red thanks. I have found that in to days world. To find a strict lady who knows how to deal with naughty issues. Women are getting soft and weak. Glad to know you are doing your part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. suffolk89: Glad to emphasize that many men love a strong woman, but many men do not...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Thanks for these pictures, Red. I sometimes like to fantasize that my wife (Deirdre) is my aunt. She is happy to oblige, as long as she can spank me as long as she likes when playing that role!

    In response to the first commenter, I think it's actually easier to find strict ladies (or women who would like to be strict ladies) than it used to be. They certainly aren't getting soft or weak in my part of the world. (If anyone is is getting soft or weak, it's me, not my wife.)

    Keep up the good work,

    Evan

    ps. I finally got a gmail account, and so now I can finally comment on other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan: Once you have one strict lady, you never need to try to find another. You are a very lucky man, and dabbling in fantasies is just plain FUN!!!
      I will visit your blog and comment also soon...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  3. I see the lovely (and strict) Dana Kane is one of the "aunties". Always nice to see her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smucctelli: yes, Dana has a wonderful site to visit also, and Cindy many times leaves my bottom identical to that picture..well spanked
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Spankings in the kitchen ... one of J's (and N's) favorite scenarios !

      L.

      Delete
    3. Seems ladies are more tense when in the kitchen, and not as pleased with our attempts at humor...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    4. I am the one who is usually tense when working in the kitchen - knowing that my wife may drop in for a snap inspection...

      L.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!