13.9.12

short spankings

Spankings can be an effective stress relief to remove frustration. Cindy has had me bare my bottom for a number of short sharp spanks with a hair brush or a wooden spatula in the kitchen..
They are extremely helpful in defusing small annoyances.

Last night, Cindy was beside herself with stress about our upcoming vacation, and had even made a list of things that must be done before leaving. Many were done extremely quickly, which smoehow added to her anxiety. I offered her a spanking, and   she reluctantly accepted while we were in bed about to go to sleep.
I enjoyed myself tremendously, and slowly gave about 12 sharp spanks, that reddened her bottom quite nicely. I talked about how we have time (bad idea), so adopted the tact of we will work at it tomorrow, and kept a slow spanking going.

When Cindy felt she had enough, she stated I should stop. I did. We cuddled, I offered sexual release, but she chose to rollover and go to sleep.
Today has been much better, and all is well.

Spankings work
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. I sleep my best after a spanking.

    Nice story and photos.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joey: I agree, spanking, sex, sleep....a great adaption to learn after learning the three R's in life.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Spanking certainly is very effect for stress relief.

    Have a fun holiday Red.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: We will..keep getting spanked while I am away... ask P to give you one from me... :)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Nothing better than a stress relief than giving or getting a nice sound spanking.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn, my wife knowns really well that I need to be spanked, not just for stress but attitude. I trip across her lap and feeling the sting of her hand or hairbrush on my bare bottom gets my attention. She means business, could care less about how much noise I make, how much I plead, I've earned the spanking and she will decide. I do feel better afterwards, but also know that I will be given a second spanking prior to bed to insure I learned my lesson. That is the worse spanking, over her lap, naked, crying from the start and then putting on my jammies, crying and she reminds me with a smile that I look like a very naughty little boy who Mommy spanked and then sternly tells me to get to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shawn; glad to see you ambling back through some of my posts in the past...
      something to think about.. if a discipline spanking is needed, then repeating the spanking just at bedtime would be really effective.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)