7.9.12

Panties

Thought I would throw this topic out their again for those men that are interested.



 In searching tumblr and other blogs, the topic or pictures come up now and then.
I have posted a few polls about men wearing panties, so you could click on the link at the bottom of this post, and it will show sequentially all posts dedicated to the topic.
You could vote on the topic if you have not previously voted.

I have moved up in the world of panties (or some might say down in the world), but live and let live is a good motto to have.
I wear panties maybe three or four days a week,for at least part of the day. If I am gong golfing, I obviously would not need more distractions by wearing them.
 I must admit that although I have asked Cindy to leave a pair of panties out for me to wear sometime, she has little interest in doing that, at the present time.

However, she does not mind my wearing them, and comments on them from time to time.

Moreover, I have bought matching pairs at Victoria Secret,  and she has been excited to see us wearing matching when about to make love.

Best advice for shy men is to purchase before Christmas, or Valentine's Day, whenthey could be a gift for your partner.
Now is she offering you these to wear, or just to say now we have nothing in the way of making love.
Regular long woman's pink panties are not my thing, preferring lacy lingerie panties.
However, you could visit http://husbandspankings.blogspot.com/  
and see the pink and/or white panties that angry wife's  husband wears, as shown in this last picture
These PINK are frilly, but the only time I ever wear a garter strap, and stockings, is when I PLAY HOCKEY. Who knows what I may try however in the future.
 ENJOY LIFE..HAVE FUN
panties bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. The guy in picture 6 should be spanked for bad choice of knickers over stocking and suspenders.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear them also, daily. My wife buys them, they are so much better for support when wearing a metal chastity belt. Like you, I also like some lace in the front, when not belted (very rare) she has some really frilly ones I wear when we are out.
    You really play hockey in a garter belt? wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie: I have never understood the logistics. A woman wearing stockings is very sexy. Feeling the nylon is a turn-on. The stockings need the garter to stay up. Why take the garter off,then the stockings fall down. Would it not make more sense to wear it like this man, where you can get to the interesting parts, and still feel the slinky silky stockings. Why take them off?
    Have a fun weekend
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon: Not into chastity, because sex is fabulous for both of us. Live and let live, so hoe it works for both of you.
    However, older hockey players like myself use what are the equivalent of garter belts, but less sexy and much stronger, to hold the stockings up, that cover the shin pads (which cover the entire leg, not just the shins.)
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red

    Either way first off I love panty spankings, very under rated. Also I so cherish being made to wear panties for a spanking, love it and I swear the spanking hurts more but just hot to me.
    Thanks, great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. njspank: Glad you like the post. It does add a little thrill for the spanking when it once happened when they were left up... but the awareness of the panties disappeared as the spanking progressed.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. I have been looking my whole life for a woman to tell me to wear sexy things then spanking otk. while she has silky on as well. stocking thighs on her feels good as my panties slide on. then all of a sudden as she is telling me e why I am getting a spanking a as Sheen fondles my as and then the spanking Lehigh Valley

      Delete
    3. tunes 2012: first, welcome to blogger.
      next... their is more to life than what you describe, as their are all the times you are together and this event is not happening. Look first for a person you can love and be loved, then see if she is willing to experiment.
      good luck
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)