8.9.12

Asking to be spanked?

Cosmopolitan advice page 101 February 2012"

I asked my guy to spank me, and he said no. Does he think I'm a total freak?


 Answer: I'm sure he doesn't think you're weird. But to be fair to your guy, asking him to spank you is a little more intense than saying you want a kiss. The request probably took him by surprise- especially if you said it mid-action when his brain was foggy with pleasure.
That's likely why he reflexively said no.
Now that the mild shock has worn off, he may be intrigued but doesn't know how to bring it back up.The next time you're having sex, grab his hand, put it on your ass, and tell him you'll do anything if he gives you a light smack. If he still hesitates, it's just not his thing.
Interesting question and answer....
The idea of suggesting you will do the other person's dark fantasies is a great way to introduce a little spanking.
life is too short not to have fun...
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. Excellent advice Red. I have several friends who had the courage to ask their husbands to spank them and it has greatly enhanced their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joeyred51: Really good to hear. If people opened up a little or a lot more to their partners, they might enhance an already wonderful relationship. I believe i read somewhere that fifty shades is in the top five novels at the moment,so hopefully more and more people can be encouraged to add new zest to their relationship.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. Red

    Good one and I love asking for a spanking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron: never put off until tomorrow what you can do today... I* will ask later also.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. A couple that is into spanking is not weird, it's the non-spankos that are weird. :)
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryan: Being weird is good, I never want to be normal
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. It might also be he doesn't believe in spanking females. I could never spank a woman because I am submissive but I have no problem with a woman blistering my ass.

    dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan: I am somewhat a submissive, but do truly enjoy spanking Cindy, or any woman that she would let me spank.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)