8.5.12

diaper position for spanking

Spanking is fun, but not every spanking is fun....
If you have done something that truly ticks off your partner, and if you have accepted and agreed previously that you can be given a severe spanking whenever needed, then you might like to see what the diaper position has to offer
Specifically, if your spankings have been not making an impression on your behavior, let me be the first to  suggest you be spanked in the diaper position...
 

In this position, I felt the spanks unbelievably severe, and Cindy was not spanking hard...
 I think these photos show you how totally exposed you are, and how tight your skin is.
 
 and parts of your bottom and top o f your legs are so conveniently accessible, to receive the full force of every spank.
This is, as usual, available for both men and women to be the spanker or the spankee. Just make certain to tuck the sensitive areas away from wooden implements. (That erection ast the thought of being spanked will shrink after just a few spanks, but will revive with tender loving care.
 
Happy Spankings
Red

15 comments:

  1. Not one of my favourite positions at all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: we TOTALLY AGREE!!!
      Happy Spankings
      Red
      xx

      Delete
  2. Luv the pics!
    Well, i guess i'm weird, or something, but being the mischievous
    brat i am, i would love to (playfully) get My Top so p-o'd with
    me, that i would also love to be the subject of her attentions, in all of the above positions.
    (That is, of course, if i could survive the first one, and then
    the next, and then the next . . . )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ricky: glad you like the pictures. I would suggest you ask very nicely to be spanked for good behavior in this position... If she were mad, heaven help you...
      Red

      Delete
  3. Oh this is the worst position, so regressive! : )
    The spankees feels vulnerable like a child, and the spanker can force eye contact!
    Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. alex: never thought of the eye contact...glad youliked the pictures
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. My absolute favorite position! I've been spanked by both my wife and my Mother-in-Law in this vulnerable position (and multiple times!)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: I can enjoy the thought afterwards, but not while being spanked in this position. Happy spankings
      Red

      Delete
  6. My wife usually spanks me over her knee, but has on occasion put me over the back of our leather couch for a strapping or paddling and once or twice has had me in the dipper position as she queens me to hold me in place as she spanks. markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MArkee: for a strapping or paddling, then the couch is the best place for her to put a full bodied swing. OUCH! Double ouch for the diaper position!
      Red

      Delete
  7. Wow, anonymous! I'm still hoping one day my wife will spank me, and you've even got your mother in law helping out! How does that even happen? How many other people are honestly spanked by a member of their family as an adult? Without being in some sort of abusive relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  8. above average geek: Have you discussed the idea of spanking with your wife.... There are many ways of approaching the topic, but be open and honest
    good luck
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wife put me through a chair like in one of the pictures and a housekeeper came in and I got stuck trying to get out. My wife spanked me a few more times telling me to be still and asked her to help get me out of the chair. markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. markiee: that chair picture looks frightful, and dangerous... my back feels it wants to spasm as I look at the photo... always nice to have a helpful housekeeper.. who must already know you are spanked
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!