12.4.12

Bondage, spanking, and sex

Bondage and spanking and Sex : a catchy TITLE

We had a fun time very recently. As per our usual pattern, Cindy took a leisurely bath, and then we were gong to make love. After kissing and fondling each other, I suggested to Cindy that she should tie my hands to add to the excitement.

Having two night tables that are attached to the bed-board, allows us to tie one hand outwards to each night table. Cindy did a good job, and I could not move my hands.

Cindy proceeded to kiss me on all parts of my body while fondling my erection, and to orally pleasure my erection. She then moved her pussy over my mouth, and I greedily commenced licking her. after a short while, she reversed herself so that she could bend over so that we both could pleasure each other at the same time. I was able to also perform a little anilingus for her. ( Funny, but that word is not in the Blogger dictionary... prudes!!!!).

Cindy then moved around and asked that because this is so delicious, I could have one wish.

Do I need to give you three guesses..

No! Okay, I asked for a little spanking.

Now, we were not going to spoil the mood by untying me, so Cindy simply popped up quickly to retrieve the bath brush. WHATEVER WAS I THINKING!

The only position possible was for me to raise my legs, and Cindy to hold them there with one hand and spank with the other.

Spank! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Aside: no need to hold my penis aside, I had my legs firmly shut with it on the opposite side of my bottom)the
Cindy paused.

Next SPANK on the other cheek! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OWWWWWA third spank!
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Pause... What the hell just happened....A softer spank! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Another softer spank! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Maybe about four more, as Cindy stated we don't want to lose that erection completely!

Cindy then moved her pussy over my mouth, and had a fabulous screaming orgasm, followed by
riding my erection while at times pinching my nipples, and grinding my bottom into the bed, for an equally screaming orgasm.

WOW!

The mixture of bondage, an incredibly intense spanking, and sex lead to a fabulous encounter.

Can anyone explain why the spanks were so severe???

I know I was aroused, as was Cindy, and she may have swung harder, but the velocity seemed the same (I could see). Cindy asked later, but I had no explanation. Maybe Cindy spanked more of the back of my legs instead of my bottom, so I will be certain to raise them as high as I can.

It appears we will be trying the position known as diaper position in the future. I had better make certain that Cindy is not angry when I am about to be spanked in that position.

Diaper position photos from
http://drf-blogs.blogspot.com/2011/01/spanked-in-diaper-position.html?zx=7913eedc012064e8

Happy bondage, spankings, and sex...A trifecta of love...
Red

8 comments:

  1. It is a perfect trifecta. Thank you for sharing.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely... a win win situation
      Happy spankings
      red

      Delete
  2. Great story. I bet the spanking felt more severe because you bottom was well stretched by your position. And sometimes, it just hurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Redtail: yes, a great time, and it hurt..a lot...something so stark and different... arousal may have made my senses more aware..happy spankings
      Red

      Delete
  3. Wonderful thanks for sharing, hot too.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to share..hope others might do also on my blog, if they do not have a blog of their own
      happy spankings
      Red

      Delete
  4. Hot stuff, Red. And yes, I believe the diaper position is one of the most painful - partly because of the way the skin is stretched, and partly because you're probably getting whacked in places you're not quite used to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. underling: absolutely true i believe, plus arousal makes your body more sensitive to a caress, or a spanking..
    thanks for stopping by!
    Happy spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)