25.3.12

Spanked

A few minor health problems for the last few days has slowed us down. Instead of my back causing problems, Cindy's back was. Not having a problem with a back, I slipped on a stairway, and injured my ankle and knee slightly.

Yesterday, we were both feeling quite a bit better, so we had some fun. It has been a long time since I was spanked, and Cindy decided it was time to play catch-up. Cindy first took a leisurely bath, then dressed in sexy lingerie, and called me to the bedroom.

After some fondling and necking, and Cindy admiring the panties I had on (she said that she had almost put on the identical ones) Cindy decided it was spanking time. Her choice was the carpet Beater, and the small (for show,not for playing) wooden hurley stick.I was to kneel on our bed, which is quite a high bed. Bare bottomed of course. This would be the kneeling position, but I could not find any on a bed.This position helped protect Cindy's back, as she immediately started swinging the carpet beater, without any warm-up, and remarking that she was enjoying the results. It does not seem that harsh to me, but it's gradual fire allows many more spanks, and it has a residual fire that has yet to be quenched more than 24 hours later.

Cindy probably did about thirty or more strokes, before switching to the awful hurley stick.... It is bad at any time, but when you are on all fours, the skin is taut and the only fat around in my stomach, not my bottom.

Every stroke resulted in a loud OWW, and the foot dancing was in full swing in no time. Cindy explained why I was being spanked, saying I have been too dominating lately, and she intends to correct that aspect of my behavior. (Not the right paddle.. a much harder wooden striking stick..and I was at the end of the bed so Cindy was standing)Another six spanks or more, and then Cindy stated that the spanking was finished.

We then cuddled and caressed, a little oral,some playing around with a vibrator, followed by more mutual oral and then f.....g fabulous climaxes.

It can't get any better than this.

Being at the gym today, I saw after my shower that a large part of my bottom was still red...OOPS!

Sitting her writing this posting, I can well feel the heat.

If you have any spanking desires, we highly recommend it. However, remember that when we started it was my desire to be the spanker, but Cindy had no desire to be spanked. I am so very happy that I have learned to love being spanked, and that Cindy has learned to love spanking me.

Happy Spankings
Red

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time for both of you yesterday, and that you each have evolved into the spanking roles that best fit your individual desires. I am a bit like you, when I started this passion years ago I was a spanker, but now I like the receiving part as much or more than the giving. Lets face it we are just incurable spanko's any way you spank it :)
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave: you are absolutely right... i am an incurable spankee, but Cindy is sometimes more accepting to being spanked than ever before....Happy Spankings
      Red

      Delete
  2. Even though it has been superseded by the vacuum cleaner (at least in its housecleaning uses), the carpet beater is still quite popular in Europe -especially in Italy (the top three pictures are by 'Zia Claudia')- but also in Germany, the 'Low Countries'... or in France, where my wife (born in Burgundy) has used it a number of times on my well-beaten butt!

    While it is not nearly as painful as the crop, the rattan cane, or even the martinet (at least in my experience), it nevertheless carries a powerful message of domestic discipline (which is the reason why J. likes to use it at least once a month). The noise it makes is also part of its appeal --and, by the same token, as well as by its size, makes it rather unsuitable for packing in a suitcase for use (say) in a hotel room! On the other hand, J. finds it perfect to whack my naked backside under the eyes of her sister, or of one of her closest (girl)friends --and I know better than to object whenever she does!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: thanks for the info about Zia Claudia... and I hope you had permission to post this. Definitely not a traveling implement, but an excellent one... Spanked in front of others. That is something I have toyed with in my mind, but will never happen, except accidentally.
      Stay out of trouble.. at least some of the time
      cheers
      Red

      Delete
    2. Being "accidentally" "spanked in front of others" may be more humiliating -and harder to bear- than being (deliberately) spanked or flogged under the eyes of those (few) women who are already "in the know"...

      J.

      I agree (even though I worry about their 'spreading the word'...)

      L.

      Delete
    3. J: I have wondered about what would happen if we were caught(??) in the woods with me being spanked. We were almost caught once, but it was play... I wonder what would have happened if Cindy was determined to spank me at that time!!!

      L: spreading the word... I imagine people do talk.. and this might just be a juicy tidbit to share.
      cheers
      Red

      Delete
    4. Red: Your wife is the one who has to think about that contingency! I have no suggestion to offer, as we have never been 'caught', but I admit I have considered some possible scenarios... Much would obviously depend on WHO stumbles on the scene! The two instances when my sister was a witness don't count (and, in any case, it didn't come as a surprise to her...

      J.

      ps: Long weekend ahead - and a hike in the woods is already planned :-)

      Delete
    5. J: I totally agree that Cindy has to decide what her reaction would be. Do have fun in the woods on the long weekend... (Cannot resist: make it memory worthy)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. The carpet beater has been put back in action (for the first time since March), and L's backside is nicely bruised - but, so long as the weather stays warm, we will be "out in the woods" -and you know what that means!

      J.

      Delete
    7. J: never been a fan of bruising.. but to ech their own pleasures... More fun in my mind for more frequent spankings. Enjoy fall walks in the woods
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    8. Too cold for outdoors sessions now (though properly soaked maple switches are still handy for indoors use), but the carpet beater is likely to be used more often during the winter months - as an occasional alternative to J's usual 'indoor' tools...

      L.

      Delete
    9. As a matter of fact, I think I will use it this weekend...!

      J.

      Delete
    10. ... and she did! Ouch!!!

      L.

      Delete
    11. ...and again yesterday - as I am sure you remember!

      J.

      Delete
  3. Red, sorry to read you had hurt your knee and ankle.

    Sounds like you both had a wonderful day. Seems it's only me that doesn't appreciate the carpet beater.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie; they have gotten better, but today the knee hurt while jogging at the gym... the disadvantages of getting old... Ah..but you may come to love it, if used a few times... Do not give up hope
      love
      Red
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. That carpet beater is about three times the size of ours. Triple OUCH!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermoine: it is almost a duplicate of ours... I guess if Cindy works out a little more a the gym, I will be saying double ouch!!!
      hugs
      Red

      Delete
  5. Hi Red,
    It's good to hear you are still enjoying spanking. I must say we are not as active as we used to be. Much going on here. But tonight J's bottom did get a bit of attention, to encourage him to loose weight.

    All the best,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle: so wonderful to have you write on my blog, and I hope you can be enjoying more than just spanking but all of life soon. I thought you might like the implements, and you know who Cindy said that this spanking was from.... and J can use all the spankings he gets...
    Cheers
    Love and hugs
    Red
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)