1.3.12

The Extended Male Orgasm (works for women also)

I have recently been catching up on some reading... when on an airplane, or a cruise ship, plenty of time is available. This article comes from Cosmopolitan June 2011 starting on page 123.

A quick summary by headlines: and I recommend everyone to read this article .

1. Get his dirty thoughts PERCOLATING!

The goal is a marathon explosion, not just quick fireworks..

Thus Cindy earlier in the day stated that she was going to SPANK ME later...
I do not know about you, but this is exciting sexually and emotionally.... and we were on vacation...

2. Touch and Tantalize:

We did not follow the ideas of Cosmo, but did our own spanking thing...

When back in the hotel room, Cindy discussed to herself what she should use, and how... tease and tantalize... then decided on using the belt in my pants.... but how to use it...

I suggested I lie on the bed with a pillow below my groin to raise my bottom, and she thought this was an excellent idea...

Cindy stated I should take all my clothes off, and commented that it was such a shame that that beautiful erection was going to disappear.... She fondled and kissed, and a few licks for good measure, tantalizing to the supreme...

Then, it was position myself over the pillow, and a very long strapping occurred. Cindy liked the sound, and my moving and writhing with some of the spanks. No spanks had the same effect of a wooden implement. A belt has more of a sting, a delightful or devastating sting, depending on your thoughts, but a sting nevertheless.
The belt beat a tattoo over places a paddle rarely visits. Thus, Cindy had great fun spanking slowly and for quite a long time. We did not really care if others in the next room heard, but a belt is not very noisy (i think/ I hope)My noises were ooww and small yelps...as my feet danced a jig, and Cindy commented about how much fun she was having... I am certain I squirmed a bit more when she said that...
STEP THREE: USE THE STOP _ START TRICK TO END WITH A BIG BANG
Well, the spanking ended, and we stated to cuddle and fondle, and Cindy remarked how hot my bottom felt....
Fondling lead to licking and sucking, and then mutual oral. We then stopped and I suggested Cindy should move up on top of me and lower her vagina onto my mouth. Bu now, we were both super excited, and when Cindy orgasmed she vocalized at the tip of her lungs...

She soon thereafter engulfed me with her pussy, and rode me to a fabulous orgasm, while also grinding my red hot bottom into the bed...WOW

The anticipation was wonderful, and the spanking and sex was out of this world...

We recommend to everyone to explore their fetishes, as long as it is consensual, and that no one is hurt significantly... A spanking within common sense is a fun activity. We do not draw blood, no welts are raised, and none of the extreme spankings that you might see are anything we would ever partake in.

PS: The next day Cindy said her throat was sore, as she had screamed so loud when she orgasmed that her throat was sore now...

I may or may not write about more spankings and sex of this nature, but it has been repeated twice since then... You can see the smile on our faces from ear to ear.

Happy Spankings
Red

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, very nice, it doesn't get any better than that!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double Wow! Very erotic....feel free to write about it again :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sir that was hot, well done and very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave: you are absolutely correct...

    Suzanne: glad you liked the topic and the description...

    njspank: glad you liked it,... I have forgotten.. have you written about your spanking experiences..i wouldlike to share with readers

    happy spankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. make it happen by being attentive and sincere in her pleasure...
      red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)