3.3.12

erotic pegging photos

Have I got something for you tonight honey...Wondering what it might be...Well ,let me cater to a small or possibly medium size part of my audience.It appears that a number of people interested in pegging have decided to follow this site, and seem to be increasing at a higher rate than spankers. I am somewhat fascinated by pegging, and we will try it sometime in the future...Thus, I will occasionally maybe once a month post photos that I find erotic....The thoughts are erotic, whereas photos of the actual act have a little less eroticism, because it is actual as opposed to about to happen..the thoughts of spanking are erotic, but during the spanking one sometimes wondered why in HELL did you ever suggest this...
Happy Spankings
Red

3 comments:

  1. unfortunately no comments... but we will probably try this and let you know... it is erotic for me, by stretching boundaries... and more... we are still too young not to have new experiences...
    happy pegging
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi red
    these are great erotic photos
    gets my mind racing and other things too
    lets see some more
    have fun
    essexguy65

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. essexguy65:
      glad you liked them... Photos can be erotic, or total domination..I prefer erotic
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)