3.1.12

laps of women waiting to spank you

Here is your weekly (sometimes bimonthly) edition of women waiting to spank you....Okay, I am listening to your reasoning as to why you are innocent and should not be spanked.....
Do you think I am agreeing with what you are saying!!!
I am definitely unimpressed... i think I will let you know my answer by my actions..I hope you did not find the last picture too subtle...and I am sitting on this chair for a reason...so shall we get on with your spankingyou would not want to delay and have me add more than the two implements I was planning on using..Happy Spankings
Red

2 comments:

  1. what a sore bottom i will have if all 7 of you spank me

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon: any one woman can make you rbottom see red... easily..
    Happy SPankings
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)