22.1.12

Cindy spanked

Two days after the previous spanking, it was Cindy's turn. There was a reason, but as age has it's own rewards, I have not a clue as to what the reason was.

This was a quick bare bottom over the knee spanking, which was wonderful for me, but not as wonderful for Cindy. A bottom cooled by the ocean feels the spanks far deeper than normal. Maybe this was just ten spanks, with my bare hand, but it certainly was fun.The cuddling and making love afterwards was fabulous.

For the life of me, I just cannot understand why a couple would do denial of sex, but each couple has their own dynamics.

Happy Spankings
Red

2 comments:

  1. "I just cannot understand why a couple would do denial of sex..."

    Me either. I go for all I can have.

    But denial seems to be quite popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bogey: I think denial is insane... great minds think alike..
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)