5.5.11

Spanking Tube

I am uncertain if I have published about this site before, but I probably have.

Spanking tube is well worth visiting for some great spanking videos, free of charge.
The following video shows one of the best hand spanking videos I have ever seen. His hands had to be really hurting after this spanking. Her bottom certainly shows a brilliant deep deep red that I think will last for days.The link is as follows: http://www.spankingtube.com/video/8142/

I believe that any of us might be doing a lot of the same movements and need a re-positioning of a leg over one leg to be kept in place during this hand spanking. The ladies in the photos and in the video certainly have beautifully spankable bottoms.
I have also tried to embed the video, so here goes nothing. My first attempt at simply embedding, instead of attaching a video.



cheers
red

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!