19.4.11

Blushing bottoms of NJ

A new person (Ron) left a couple of messages, which helps make my postings more fun.

As Ron has a blogger account, I was able to click on his name, and find other blogs that he likes.

One such blog looks very intriguing, so I thought I should post a link for you.

Blushing bottoms of NJ

The blog is of a couple (Tommy and Giselle) that are happy with a spanking lifestyle, for both fun and also discipline if needed.

Both spank and are spanked, depending on the mood, or on who needs a discipline spanking.


There most recent post of March 24th was fun to read, if you are a spanko like me.

Posts are infrequent, which allows you to keep up to date, without having to read daily.

Go Visit, and leave a comment of encouragement to them and their lifestyle.

They are connected with Audrey Knight's site, so the pictures are taken with great clarity.

Is this really their lifestyle?

Does it really matter?

Happy Spankings
Red

5 comments:

  1. One of the aspects I love about the site, is the switching, like me, I love to give and get spankings, and this couple is down with that, no doubt.

    I do love your site.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red,

    Thanks for the link, will pop over.

    How's the weight?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron: always fun to find like-minded individuals .
    Ronnie; Down three pounds from the 180, but we have not gotten back to the encouragement spankings. How are you doing?
    hugs
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on the other site!...Very classy...very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HSH: glad you find it interesting
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!