29.3.11

Semen

I wonder if this is an xxx rated post? Then again, having a man or woman bare bottomed over your knee is not the average situation in many couples life.

I found the following drawing fantastic, so thought I would share it with you. (I think it also came from vintagescans, but I am not absolutely certain. So, just a few photos, but there are so many wonderful ones throughout the Internet.
Eye contact truly enhances the experience
Eagerness, and being happy giving pleasure to your partner is essential.
I wonder if this beautiful woman had a timer on her digital camera?
Just remember to get your energy drink often!!!
okay, for those not happy with this post..
The strap is equally as effective, whether in Black and white
or in color
cheers
Red

2 comments:

  1. They do say semen is good for us ladies:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, I have proof that shall be revealed tomorrow.
    hugs
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)