26.2.11

boxers

Passing a store titled bubba gump, they had this pair of boxers hanging in the doorway. I thought some of our readers might have liked to purchase these boxers, so I took a photo of them.Only on reflection: I should have bought them for Hermione, Ronnie, Bonnie and Danielle. Bonnie, Danielle and Ronnie's size is relatively known, but Hermione's is still a mystery. Maybe, hopefully, we will meet these ladies and their spouses someday.

The result of stating this though might well be the following from Cindy.(purchasing boxers for other women?) At least, Cindy spanks in private so none of these ladies would see it. Danielle's would rarely wear them.
I doubt if they would stay up over my bottom for long any day that I would wear them!
cheers
red

5 comments:

  1. A little confused... you didn't expect me to wear them....

    Hugs,
    D;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts look like they would be such fun to wear. I think I'll leave the size of my bottom to everyone's imagination. Some might like to think it's large; some might prefer petite.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle: I did not expect you to wear them as often as your husband.
    Hermione: the imagination is the best answer possible. My imagination says beautiful, like all women.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a pair Red and go around the house wearing them. Think P would take the hint?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronnie: in retrospect, I wish I had bought a pair for you.
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)