21.1.11

hockey is becoming enjoyable

Well it is, if this is how the players dress!!
Then again, professional hockey has now enhanced the idea of hockey, by discovering a method to have cheerleaders on the ice.


I have recently purchased a new computer, and now have a wide screen monitor. Thus, I am seeing the posts in a different way than I used to. Pictures that went down the screen, now many times go across the screen. So I am making many photos left justified, so as it might look better, and not go so far down the screen.
cheers
red

6 comments:

  1. Have always loved that first pic, but(t) had never seen the others...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wide monitor at work, and it took a lot of getting used to. The shape of text changed, and some sites do not display well. I never look at spanking blogs at work so I can't compare how the pictures in this post display on a wide vs regular monitor.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weave:they definitely make hockey more interesting.
    Hermione; Glad you have not indulged at work.I will just have to hope that the pictures are adequately presented,AS MY VIEW WHEN CREATING IS DIFFERENT THAN WHEN IT IS POSTED.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both have regular screen monitor laptops, never used one with a wide screen so can't comment. Personally I think your photos have come out great.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red, I think I commented twice to this post:)

    The first comment I mentioned your text to the second set of pictures seems a little bunched, thought I had posted the comment but wasn't sure so posted a comment again and it didn't show anything about the text.

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnie: Glad it still looks okay. Sorry to confuse you by the comment no longer appearing immediately. Always great to hear from you even twice in one comment session.
    love
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)