10.12.10

Shaved???

I have seen this before, but it has come to mind recently with some photos being posted on a yahoo group. I am wondering what your thoughts might be on this issue.
The topic is a male shaving his genitals, and the photos are attempting to show this, while being extremely erotic at the same time.I really enjoy that Cindy regularly goes to a person who does waxing!
I find it very very sexy when she has minimal pussy hair, as opposed to what use to exist in most pictures of women thirty or more years ago.I find it infinitely more exciting.

Cindy did have a Brazilian once, but found it too uncomfortable when it was being done, and when the hair was growing back.

Now she does a modified version, and it is fantastic( I might have stated that already)I have taken recently to trim my pubic hair somewhat, and I will be asking if Cindy would like me to shave the area once to see if she and I enjoy it.
Have you (whether male or female) tried a Brazilian?

Would you like your partner to have one?


Well. by now, you have the general idea. With luck, we will have a fun spanking soon. If unfortunate, it will be much stronger.

But then again, almost every spanking has a wonderful effect on our relationship.
cheers
Red (Hoping some people reply to this post)

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing as enjoyable as going down on a shaved man. Not only do I shave my husband but I enjoy shaving his hairy butt. It makes for a softer spank spot and more feeling when we are making love.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel: thnaks for giving your point of view. Wonder if anyone else might?
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've kept mine shaved for many years now and love the way it feels. My balls are much more sensitive this way. Oral has occurred much more frequently since I keep things clean down there I've discovered. There is still some hair above, but it's kept very short.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: thanks for adding to the discussion.
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sissy is smooth. My lover's not. I have the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne: different strokes for different folks
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just surgery and before the surgery I got shaved that was three week ago today it is growing back in, thinking about keeping it shaved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have fun, that is what life should b3e about
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)