14.12.10

Love those kinky Canadians

I think this might fit in one of Hermione's complete the caption....

this was sent to me by a friend, that it was an advertising supplement in a local Canadian chain department store.
So, look at the first picture, and suggest what he and/or she might be thinking.
Then give suggestions for the second picture. He may have been thinking this paddle would be for canoeing, but her look of pleasure, and his apprehension, might just suggest TTWD.
Maybe he is wishing for the good old days when his partner only used the paddle shown in the next picture.Love those kinky Canadians

Addendum: the friend also sent this:

I get this poem every winter & every winter I love re-reading it.


It's a beautiful poem and very well written.
Thought it might be a comfort to you, it was to me.

Winter in Canada'

Fuck!

It's cold!

The End.

cheers
Red

6 comments:

  1. Aaargh! I scanned those two pictures last night! And that's the title I was going to use for my post too.

    Oh, well, you beat me to it, fair and square (no pun intended).

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't all of us enjoy Canadians for company and fun??
    Rachel & aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. First pic - I hope he's got me the paddle I wanted.

    Second Pic - She thinks I got it for her canoeing but she'll know better later.

    Can't seem to read the poem Red, not loading. Will try later.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermione: Great minds think a like...fools also never differ... However, we are having some freezing Canadian weather at the moment... I didn't think you were that mad at me...
    Rachel and aj: Canadians are great, but I have a friend who states Leafs are awful. (inside joke)
    Ronnie; that paddle would definitely make an impression...
    winter in Canada (a Poem)
    Fuck
    It's Cold
    The End
    Rather states it all quite well
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing about Canadian winters is that right after Christmas and New Years, those of us who can, head down south to warmer climates and don't return until April. By then, we all have tans, some of us even have out bottoms tanned lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Americans from the northern states have the same philosophy.
      thanks
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)