28.12.10

foot fetish?

Ho hum, another hard day at the office.
I have been enjoying one of the lovable pastimes of an American male and watching quite a bit of NFL football.For those readers who do not follow football passionately, their has been some commentary and allegations about the coach of the NY Jets having a foot fetish. (Deadspin.com regarding Rex Ryan) http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

A great line from the article that is worth repeating.
A lot of you will judge the Ryans over this. Please don't. Lots of Americans have bizarre tastes. Just think: There are people out there who'll cheer for the Jets.

To his defense, it is only with his wife according to all reports.However, the thought of such a ?MANLY? sport, and having a foot fetish is quite daunting for some people to grasp.
Being a spanking enthusiast, I am happy to hear of other people in prominent positions having fetishes. Maybe it could become a team event for the NY JETS.Live and let live, but make certain that you are enjoying yourself. If this is something a couple wants to do, then that is fine with me.The photos come from a yahoo group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outbreaker_2006/

This group has some really great photos, but also some photos that I have no interest in whatsoever. So, for everyone with a foot fetish, I hope you liked this posting.
cheers
Red

5 comments:

  1. So cool to see feet on a spanking blog! I don't watch football but officially became a Jets fan when I saw those first news reports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, in the offices I've worked in the best you could hope for was someone coming round to clean the computers and phones. I think I'd be quite taken aback by having someone appear from beneath the desk to lick my feet!

    I don't have a particular foot thing for either, although as you rightly say whatever turns you on is good so long as it's all consensual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing, especially in a family business: to have my husband under my feet relaxing them while I make the business work. Also works in a good professional setting. If there are any challenges: bend him over the desk nude as a blotter and to take out frustrations.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. justagirl: There is more to life than simply spanking. Glad you enjoyed the post about feet. Personally, I do not have this desire! However, feet are fun to include as a little change from the usual. I have taken a quick glance at your site, and will return to visit longer. Thanks for adding a comment.

    Underling: I would more be thinking that you would be the male licking the woman's feet.

    Rachel: great imagination. Glad I am able to give you opportunities to use it.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felicia is a girl who likes to humiliate and take advantage of this loser slave and that day was no exception! She’s coming back from the the gym actually so she wants to make some fun with this loser slave! She makes him bow down on his knees and takes her sneakers off to make him sniff her sweaty white socks! They were so smelly after a long workout session! She makes him lick the bottom of her socks in a super sexy doggy style position! Felicia also makes him take her socks off with his teeth and makes him sniff the sweaty bottom of her feet! She makes him stick his juicy tongue out to refresh and lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! She just likes to feel his wet tongue on her feet after a long workout session! Really Hot Clip Alert!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)