27.11.10

Ladies bottoms

Thought I would do just a small post about women and their bodies.

The first two photos come from the site I have previously identified:

What i like about the site is that women of all ages display their body for everyone to see!

The ages vary immensely, and although many are in their twenties, ladies of all ages are found on the pages. Big breasts, petite breasts, bottoms of all sizes... We love them all.
Go visit if you are knew to my site:
http://guesshermuff.blogspot.com/
Men (including me) think women are awesome.Media enhances a certain shape!Most men like the normal everyday woman that you can meet and greet in a store, at work, or on the street.Ladies, please remember that although an absolutely stunning woman might turn our eye (and if it didn't we must be dead), we also look in the mirror and know that we are not the absolutely stunning man that turns your eye for a second glance.Thus, woman of all ages are beautiful!Recently, Ronnie showed a mostly covered picture of her fine body and bottom. I am thrilled she had the guts to do this.

More lady spankers or spankees should do the same. Men would love looking at each and every picture.
And men would be very happy to spank everyone of them!

I am so very fortunate to be married to a beautiful woman! She is wonderfully warm and loving, and also beautiful to look at.
So, are you ready for your spanking?
cheers
red

8 comments:

  1. I love this body positive post, Red! And Ronnie is a beautiful woman!

    I'd love to show my bottom off (and actually identify it as such). One of these days I will. I think. It isn't so much shame, for me it's because I'm a deeply private person. (Go figure, with a blog like mine, right?)

    BTW, I've moved to Wordpress. Find me here.

    Hugs,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures in this article are stunning as are the bodies. It is so nice to see the most important part of the anatomy so beautifully displayed. Ronnie is gorgeous in that picture.
    aj & Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, that's a lovely collection. It's interesting how much we differ in the amount of "us" we are comfortable in showing in a picture. Ronnie is indeed brave!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink: I will post about your new location in a short while.
    By sharing your thoughts in a blog, you are helping many people find more courage to express themself.
    Being a very private person, breaking out from some of these restrictions will do you good! Cindy, with a lot of encouragement from me, will be topless for a short while on a beach in the Caribbean.
    Cameras have timers, and you can take the photo of yourself.
    You can put on a wig, and liberate yourself just a little. Think about it.
    aj and Rachel: YES, RONNIE IS FABULOUS IN THE PHOTO... AND THIS MIGHT GET MORE READERS GOING THERE FOR A LOOK.
    http://ronniesoul.blogspot.com/
    Hermione: yes, Ronnie is extremely brave, but shouldn't we all be. The current population in England is about 51 million. So she is probably one in 27 million....
    Canada's population is about 33 million, so you would be one of about 18 million... I am certain I would recognize you if you were visiting Florida.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super collection Red and thanks for the mention and link

    Pink, Rachel, Hermione, thank you kind ladies.

    Not really brave Hermione, my bottom is partly covered :) Not sure if I would post a picture if it wasn't partly covered.

    Cheers Red,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnie: next stage is a thong. It would definitely bring a smile to your readers, and quite possibly a well spanked bottom from P. A real version of WIN - WIN situation for everyone.
    SMiling
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bevy of beautiful bottoms! If the lady sitting down for the tawse is Ronnie, what a super BTM! . The one I really like is the last cheeky young lady kneeling on the bench in the woodland setting and just after a group have passed by! I would love to put her over my knee for a light spanking. Regards, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bob: both of us would gladly spank that bottom, if requested. Glad you like the fun posting.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!