1.11.10

Art by FRANCO

I was surprised, and delighted, that a well known spanking artist sent me a email offering me some art of his to post on this blog.
"Hi Red
Spanks, er thanks for writing back...Yes bottoms up....the best way. In OTK situations the miscreants posterior is best angled or presented up and out for the best reception. This can be done with proper positioning.
You'll notice that I like to depict matrons in my F/M drawings, they are exaggerations of course, but the consummate harridan no less. I've attached a couple MM for variety.
Bottoms up
Franco"

Thus, I am posting three of Franco's drawings, and saving the others for a later date.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Any other artists out there? I would be happy to ost your artwork also.The above drawing I think is really exceptionally well done, although all are excellent.

cheers
Red

2 comments:

  1. Hi Red,

    That was so kind of Franco. I know your readers will love them all!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione: yes, I am very appreciative of his sending me some artwork, and will post more in a few weeks.
    cheers
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!