15.9.10

Wow

SHHH! not a word of apologies, or pleading. The decision has already been made! Anything you say will be added on one stroke per word.
Now! I wonder how long until you are dancing... Well, long before I am finished! Springy, isn't it! Wait until you feel it's whippy dance on your bottom.Get those clothes off, NOW, and grab the other side of the table while yo are bending over it.I love the look of satisfied determination is this woman's face. It, to me states be afraid, be very afraid. I am not going to have to deal with this problem again, once I have finished this spanking.
The photo came from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wivesspankinghusbands wwhich has so many excellent photos.
cheers
Red

3 comments:

  1. All those ladies look so determined. I would watch my step if I were around any of them.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serving B: well, yes and no.
    Hermione: Best to always avoid other spankos. Cindy does well on her own. I am fortunate that Cindy and I spank each other,so no need for professionals like in the pictures.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)