26.9.10

IF you ask nicely: one for the ladies who love to be spanked

one great photo I discovered (I originally wrote came upon, but had second thoughts about that double entendre fortunately)

If you ask nicely, I am certain the gentleman will always say yes....You will find yourself having the spanking you desire
that creates a glow down below, and a song to your lips
plus a wee wonder as to why you love this so much...
but a glow to remember and enjoy as you then make love with your partner soon after.
PS: I bet a lot of you download that first picture...
cheers
Red

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I often have a wee wonder why I love it so much, as the paddle connects with my posterior.

    Then I remember.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that thought this morning as Bacall was putting the wood to me. Oh well, all that ends well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded that first picture. That's the happiest girl ever! Do you think she is asking him to brush her hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent photos, Red. I liked the first two especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good Red. The first picture made me smile. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermione: similar with me..
    Bogey: the all is well that ends well is fabulous.
    barely.pink: panties down at the knees, kneeling on the floor, smiling from ear to ear, holding the hairbrush out to her lover..fabulous
    Dioneo: glad you liked them
    Ronnie: always love to see you smile
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)