31.7.10

Well Spanked (Red)

Well, seems I do not have to troll the internet for a daily topic. Cindy is making certain that my bottom is well reddened, often! Thus, plenty to write about, for your reading enjoyment.

Today, Cindy was simply unhappy with me, that I have too many sporting activities, and little time to socialize with others.

Cindy walked into the bathroom and retrieved the bath brush, and I started to lower my pants. I was thinking that I should bend over in the bathroom, but Cindy stated I should follow her. This was more serious than I thought.

Cindy propped herself up on the bed with her back against pillows up against the backboard. She stated forcefully: " I want you over my knees!" GULP! was my reaction.

I quickly removed pants and underpants, and was across her knees in a flash.

Cindy started by spanking with her hand, varying with different patterns and different methods. I have yet to read anywehre of different spanking techniques with a hand, so I would appreciate if any reader might provide me and the readers with a link.

Cindy used her full hand on the meaty part of my bottom, then switched to what seemed like a harder hand! This might be the fingers more closed, but I am uncertain. I might ask her to show me how she changes her hand, as the feel is much stronger and harder than the open hand.

Cindy also has learned from short videos I have shown her on the internet, that she now does glancing spanks, both in an upward and downward spank. They really are effective!

Cindy paused, explained the reason for the spanking, and then re-started with the hand spanking. She now simply started spanking on one spot, until I started squirming, then moved to the other cheek and repeated the exact same technique. She reveled in this technique from cheek to cheek for at least three or four visits to each cheek.

Cindy also paid attention to the crease where bottom meets the back of the legs, for their fair share. Cindy finally stopped, and admired her handiwork. Moreover, what is probably the first time, I was feeling spanks on the top part of my bottom, where the flesh is LESS padded, shall we say. Almost all previous spankings, in our spanking relationship, have only covered the bottom portion of my bottom and the top of the legs. The cane has visited the top part, but usually by accident. Also, the magnastrap has visited that part of my bottom.

You might be wondering, and I had totally forgotten, about the bath brush. This was the hardest Cindy has ever used her hand to spank me.

Cindy now decided to use the bath brush. In picking up the bath brush, she looked at the clock beside our bed and stated she has lots of time before she meets her friend, later in the afternoon.

Cindy now began to spank with the bath brush. She was slow and methodical. She again used the technique of many spanks on one spot until I was squirming, and my feet were dancing. (The hand spanking had been such that my feet were dancing through part of that portion of this spanking) She even commented, with a very happy tone of " look what your feet are doing, or, oh my, your feet certainly are dancing". This did not in way persuade her to stop spanking. No spank as excessively hard, but everyone was felt.

Cindy would sometimes stop, and ask if I am breathing, which I replied yes. I have a tendency to hold my breath when the spanks get stronger, and Cindy wanted to be certain I was not doing any of my little tricks to make the spanking less painful.

I then started to realize that the bath brush was visiting the top of my bottom, and it was very effective.

Eventually Cindy stopped, and I lay over her knees. Cindy, however, decided to once again use her hand, and after a few spanks asked which type of spank was most effective. I was treated to the open hand, the squeezed together hand, the slapping going downward, and the spanks glancing upwards. I really couldn't tell the difference on a well spanked bottom. Cindy did a few more strong spanks of her choice, and then stated " that's enough for now, you can get up."

I got up, and immediately thanked Cindy for the spanking.

A good 30 minutes later I looked at my bottom inthe mirror, and it was a fire engine red, from bottom to top. I have never experienced the top of my bottom being so red.

Seven hours later, while typing this, my bottom still reminds me how well it was spanked.

Hope you enjoyed reading.
The first photos are from yahoo groups, but the last is of Miss Audrey. http://spanking360.wordpress.com/

cheers
Red

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree about the glancing slaps.

    Especailly when Stacy does it with the lexan with holes or our Reb's OTK paddle with holes.

    Just feels like it's not only ripping out any hairs but also taking a nice layer of skin with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)