30.7.10

one of many

Our vacation was great, even though the weather was not co-operating. Instead of the blistering heat of Florida, we thought we would have sunny and mildly warm weather in Alaska. The reality ended up being mostly two weeks of a high of 52 (that's Fahrenheit) with clouds most of the time. Fortunately only two days where there was occasional rain.

British Columbia was beautiful, at least Vancouver and Victoria. Most of our time was spent in Alaska, and part of it on a seven day cruise.

Cindy decided that the privacy of our cabin was an excellent place to do a bit of catch up spankings. I will relate a little over the next few days.

The first day we were at sea, and Cindy suggested while we were in the cabin, that it was a good time for a spanking. (I like using the word suggested, implying their is a choice to be made)

I immediately put the cabin television on the music channel, and turned up the volume. I do not mind if others hear me being spanked, but it is always best to muffle the sound so that others who do not have a spanking inclination are not offended. Why cause a problem when it can be avoided.

I was informed to bare my bottom, get on the bed on all fours, and gaze out of the window while Cindy warmed my bottom. Really creative on Cindy's part I thought. The spanking was a good hand spanking, which Cindy is becoming very adept at giving. Maybe her hand has hardened muscles from spanking me, but she varies the technique with some straight on spanks, and many glancing spanks that seem to be specially effective.

The spanking definitely lit a small fire on my bottom, and when Cindy finished I thanked her for the spanking. The coolness of the weather was less now that my bottom provided it's own warmth. Looking for whales, or simply gazing out at the ocean while being spanked was amazing.

I do not have any appropriate drawing for this scenario, so if anyone has one do send it to me. My email is in the description of this blog..

We did take the bath brush with us, and I will relate it's use on another day.

cheers
Red

5 comments:

  1. Hi Red,

    That's an interesting image: staring out the window watching for whales while being spanked. I usually keep my eyes closed, so as to stay totally "in the moment". However, if there were any chance of seeing whales, I might sneak a peek.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione: Kind of awesome seeing the ocean, while knowing you are being spanked, and that the spanking is intensifying. Definitely sneak a peek, and thus reality becomes a part of the spanking, as opposed to a hidden corner.
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rather like that top image of the women contemplating spanking. Often suggestion beats explicit.

    You two seem to have a really good relationship. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job you weren't trying to escape that spanking. Not too many places to run to on board a ship! Glad to see you back, and that you had a good time if not the best weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John: Thanks, it is a great relationship.
    Underling: no where to run, baby, no where to hide... the song just jumped into my head... How true! Cool and cloudy beats Florida in the summer... You ;might have found the temperature to be just like home...
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)