It is, to me, just another facet of consensual role playing (or living), that can be satisfying for both participants.
Serving B is one such blog.
You might like to read the recent posts, but I highly recommend you read a couple of the current, and then , if intrigued, start at the beginning, and read from there towards the present.
Growth in a relationship is the most important feature. You might enjoy clicking on his links, as they lead to similar type blogs. This is a new blog that only started in January 2010.
A quote from his first post:"I'm writing this blog to express my love and devotion, share my thoughts, crystallize my thinking, and communicate with B (yes, she'll be reading this - it's mainly for her, but as it's out on the internet, it's also out there for others to read)."
His letter to B in starting the relationship is copied here:
I long to be your full partner in a loving female-led relationship. My goals include your happiness, my personal growth, and a fulfilling and lasting relationship. I vow to:
1. Serve, worship, and obey you unconditionally, without question or complaint, and with enthusiasm so that I may become fulfilled and complete.
2. Accept and trust that you know what is best for me and our relationship.
3. Always be present, focused, and serve you with intent and without distraction.
4. Accept that my main purpose in our relationship is to please you and make you happy.
5. Strive to remold and maintain my body, mind, activities, habits, actions and attitudes in a desirable and pleasing way for you.
7. Gracefully accept any training, discipline, punishment, and constructive criticism from you.
8. Show you the greatest level of respect at all times.
9. Learn and carry out all duties and tasks that you assign with enthusiasm and in ways that please you.
10. Remain open, honest, and transparent in thought, including answering any question from you with complete truth, and share any thoughts that you may use to further train and use me.
11. Surrender all sexual control to you.
I highlighted number 7. Many of us crave this situation!
If you are thinking of becoming more submissive in your relationship with your partner, you might like to read this.
As always, although this is a female lead relationship, the switching of sexes would be the lead in to " Taken in Hand" where the male is the leader and the female the submissive follower.
Then again, there are those that simply enjoy spanking, or being spanked....
It's a great and wonderful world... Enjoy whatever makes you happy, as long as it is safe, sane, and consensual. Go take a look at this viewpoint of life.