12.5.10

Spanking my husband blog

I am starting to follow links, that allow me to see many other blogs.

I will keep adding to my blog list, and may even separate the list into one for F/M, and one for M/F. I will also branch out to F/F and M/M as I happen upon those blogs. This would facilitate readers finding blogs for their persuasion.

However, the title of the blog being written about today is self-evident.

The interesting and novel thing about the blog is that it is written by Deirdre, not Evan. Most F/M blogs are written by the man.

Deirdre describes her blog as :
I describe my life with my husband, where I lead him. He does as I wish, and I spank him every now and then, for my enjoyment. If your relationship partner wants to be spanked, I recommend that you try spanking him/her. It can be very rewarding to connect so closely with your partner in this way.

The blog has only about twenty something entries, so I recommend you start at the beginning and work your way through. It began Jan 5th, 2010.



I have also posted a link in the index of blogs, so you can follow whenever a new posting occurs.

Keep up the good work Deidre and Evan!

Here is the link:
http://spankingmyhusband.blogspot.com/


Shall we say I am not the first to find this blog. Deirdre has had 118,000 hits on her blog since it started in January. Well done Deirdre.

cheers
Red

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Red.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie: thanks for the comment... always nice to know someone is out there..
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)