26.5.10

Firm Hand Spankings


If on one day I give you a link to seeing Men being spanked by women,

then it is only suitable that I give you a link to seeing women being spanked.





One good site you might like to have a look at is entitled:

Firm Hand Spankings


This site has been around for quite some time, and features women being spanked, by either a man or by a woman.





If you click the link and enter the site for free to have a look see, you will find that the site has short videos that lets you see the product that you would see if you joined.

In addition, you can sign up for the weekly email, that shows the new content that is available on the site, and obviously has a link to the main site.



So have a look and see if it suits your tastes.


I have added one video from the site that goes with the theme of three posts ago of seeing a knee, raised, ready to have a person bent over it and spanked.

This video comes from the free videos that Firm hand ladies allow you to see, so hopefully with the links to their site, they will not be annoyed. However, if they send me an email, I will gladly remove the video.

Extra added: Have you ever spanked or been spanked in this position, with your feet and hands dangling in the air, as shown in this video?
cheers
Red
video

12 comments:

  1. Many people of both sexes need to have an exposed bottom and then they should be able to show their true colors.
    Rachel & aj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how hard do you hit if the person is bare bottom?

      Delete
    2. i would also like to know what color it would be when you are done?

      Delete
    3. sometimes i feel like i need a good bare bottom spanking but it is very hard to spank yourself. but whenidospank myself ican get agood colorsometimes.

      Delete
    4. Red is best... at least in colr for a bottom's bottom
      Red

      Delete
    5. anon; it is possible to spank yourself, but it needs perseverance to not stop early...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. today i asked my closet friend betty what would she do if i asked her to spank me. she said yes then i expained to her if she were going to spank me i would want it barebottom she then told me that would hurt you i told her thats how i would want it.either way i told her please think about it &i also told her i have some raesons why but she had to go to restroom so we hung up on each other .my thoughts are i sure hope that she wants to do it& ialso hope that she will spank my barebottom until she turns it as red as can be either way i still wil be her friend but my money is on spanking my barebottom.

      Delete
    7. anon: good luck..let us know how things turn out.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. The color red is always good, and not from the sun...
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little behind in commenting...but yes..I have been spanked in that position! The setting was my first outdoors spanking. We were walking down a paved path in a wooded area of the park...they had benches every 25 feet or so..my friend propped his foot up on one of the benches and I asked him if I could go over his thigh and get spanked...he was all about it:) It is quite an odd position to be in..you are dangling there and cannot clench your bottom as the spanks fall. He and I both enjoyed the position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allie; definitely that musty have been a lot of fun... and so brave of you to ask to be spanked outdoors...
      thanks for sharing
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. My wife will paddle my bare ass over her lap for something very serious--I of course would not have to accept it---but she is a great wife and i figure Ihhave itcoming when she needs to do it It proves a big strong guy can stay over a smaller woman's lap even when his butt is really hurting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!