20.4.10

ORAL SEX

I happened to be reading (glancing through) a Cosmopolitan Magazine from last month, and the magazine stated that inside was a topic that they couldn't print on the cover.I was quite amazed to see that the topic was " ORAL SEX"Well, thinking that my readers are relatively liberated from prudery, then I wonder what your habits might be beyond the spanking world. I must admit that until I read this article, I had rarely mentioned that we include oral sex as part of our make love. Maybe I have been shy to mention it, yet unafraid to mention being spanked, or spanking Cindy. ME shy, Incredible! Maybe Dante's shy, or Hermione, but not I.

I will over time start expanding with ideas I have read elsewhere, but that we do NOT participate in. However, others have written about them, such as ... well, let' s leave that to a later date.

So, here is my first attempt at a poll. Sparklit states I can put it in the post itself, whereas blogger's poll appears to be something I can only put in the right hand column.

So, having more than 100 return visitor's a day (meaning they have been here more than once), hopefully you will take the time to vote. Hope you liked the photos.

cheers
red






Oral Sex

Your opinion on oral sex




My partner and I give pleasure to each other orally regularly
My partner and I give pleasure to each other orally occasionally
My partner and I NEVER give pleasure to each other orally
in our relationship, only the male gives oral pleasure. It is NOT reciprocated
in our relationship, only the female gives oral pleasure. It is NOT reciprocated







8 comments:

  1. I stopped by because I saw a link on another site featuring your "lucky day" picture and it's the same picture I used as my main pic on my April 5th post and I thought "small world." But when I came here I realized it's a teeny weeny wrld because I used the picture on a post about oral sex and so did you, lol. The odds of that happening to both of us have to be a million to one since nothng about this picture indicates "oral sex," lol, since she is clothed in fact.

    Then I clicked the picture itself and when it opened up I noticed the biggest coincidence of all - it's the exact same picture. I'm the one who cropped it and sized it and named it "lucky_day_cameltoe.jpg"

    This is too funny. This must be how women feel when they are both wearing the same dress at a major function, hehe (that has happened to me yet thank goodness).

    Well, we know one thing for sure, we both have great taste in pictures. :)

    (Love your blog by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. red:
    I was introduced to this by aj. This is a reward for being good and keeping healthy. The pleasure multiplies by time and the need to spank as he makes sure I enjoy and he will enjoy.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat: I must have found it on your blog, so thanks for originally finding it, and cropping appropriately. I like looking at your blog also, so I will post a link in a few days... Great minds think alike, or is it fools never differ.
    Rachel: the more we make love, the better and better the relationship grows, as both are feeling happy, contented, and in love. If spankings help increase love for both people, then it is just extra sprinkles (chocolate of course) on top of the ice cream.
    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shy? Moi? really, Red, you flatter me. I recall writing some rather lurid descriptions in the past.

    Funny about Cosmo. Every month there is at least one article related to sex advertised on the cover, that catches my eye and makes me want to buy the magazine. Invariably I am disappointed.

    And just so you know, oral sex is a regular part of our repertoire. Like you, I don't mention it on my blog, because I assume readers are there for the spanking tales.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just thought I found another reason for a spanking... tsk tsk!

    I chose number one in the poll. Actually husband did choose (the same) and I weren't allowed to vote again.
    You didn't mention spanking combined with oral sex. That's a no-no for us when he needs to get punished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermione: My apologies if I in any way offended! I was trying to make a little joke using a friend's name (that is - you).
    In reality, anyone who writes a blog is definitely not shy, as we are giving away to anyone who chooses to read many facets of our lifestyle. I enjoy reading every lurid, hot detail you write.

    Danielle: My philosophy is to never take life too seriously, and that includes spankings. As far as we are concerned, 99% of the time, spankings are followed by sex, then, or later that same day. Spankings rev my engine, and they also help to rev Cindy's engine, while solving problems at the same time.

    cheers
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red - No offense taken! And just for that, be prepared for juicy details in the near future.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermione: always love juicy..
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)