6.3.10

an Italian blog

Lumasoc has started a blog, which includes drawings of his own.
He wrote as his intro:

I am a great admirer of the ladies educators and I love to be spanked by a woman because of holy heavy-handed.
I like to write stories and draw pictures of the "spanking"

You might like to take a look at his site. Hopefully he will post links to other Italian sites, expanding everyone's knowledge and additional drawings and photos and stories of spankings.

Thisis quite a good collection of battipanni (carpet beaters)

click on the link to see more

cheers
Red

2 comments:

  1. I like the shape of the carpet beater in the middle, though I'm not sure if it will have much impact. The handle seems a bit short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle: depending on circumstances, the less impact the better. :-)
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!