21.1.10

A Russian spanking blog

My searches have found another fun blog

The author (Kin) of this site has numerous interesting photos, many from other sites but also ones that I have never seen.

Once again, if you use Google translator, and now choose Russian to English, you can copy and paste what KIN is writing.

The site has a number of fun videos, one of which is

Armand Van Helden - Hear My Name

Click on the name above , or copy and paste the following utube information into a new tab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11ftLeMjlw

From the forty second point, the song has both men and women being spanked to the rhythm of the song.

The author (KIN) of the blog wrote: " Music video singer Armand Van Helden called Hear my name, contains a large number of F / M and F / F Spanking scenes."

I have left a message on his blog, but first used google translator to change the text to Russian. I hope that the tranlator works well, and does not say anything wrong.

Another feature Kin has is a number of his pictures that are throughout his blog, appearing in the side panel as a slideshow. I immediately checked it out, and will be implementing one on my blog. Thus, if you only drop by once a month, you can see a bit of a summary.

Hope you like the video, and I hope you find it interesting to see the international nature of spanking. Spanking is not just an American phenomena.

Here is the website

http://fmporka.blogspot.com

cheers
Red

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Better not have too big expectations of google translator. I read a 'translated' article for a planned trip in my home language.. my oh my. But, I got what it meant! So as long as we don't all speak Russian, Spanish or whatever it'll do.
    Mathilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mr. Red. I am very grateful that you talked about my blog, the English-speaking people. I have a story about your blog host.
    Respectfully Kin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mathilde: You are definitely correct, but it is still fun to see from different countries.
    Kin:
    Pleased to help promote your site.
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!